Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SFA Finance Innovation
Requisition ID: 1805619780W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Finance Innovation Organization based in Zuchwil SO we are looking for a highly committed
Senior Finance Analyst - Innovation
In this challenging role, you will - as member of the Swiss Finance Innovation Team - business partner and provide financial support and analysis to Swiss R&D and Global-Strategic-Marketing teams for all DePuySynthes-Franchises. Further you will play an integral role in providing financial support to the global Medical-Device-Regulation-Program across JNJMD.
- Responsible for providing financial support and financial analysis across multiple areas
- Provides accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions
- Provides analysis to business partners - including: business planning, budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations. Responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analysis and supporting the business through generating financial solutions in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning, investments, and consolidations
- Presents monthly financial reports and related analysis, completes financial planning process and creates and reviews financial models
- Performs department expense, project and capital budgeting, tracking, reporting, month- and quarter close expenses and cost
- Reviews monthly closing and provides reporting in a timely and accurate manner. Presents monthly financial reports, related analysis, ad hoc analysis and presentations for management
- Supports Manager with highly complex research and analysis.
- Works directly on and improves complex research and analytical processes and projects
- Participates in cross-functional work teams
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all local government and company regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance
- Continuous improvement, simplification and streamlining
- University/Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent
- Professional Finance/Accounting qualification/education (as e.g. Swiss Eidgenössischer Ausweis in RW/Controlling, CPA, CMA, or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of applicable finance, accounting experience in multinational Finance environment
- Fluent English & good German
- SAP (FI/CO) and Ariba knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Team-player and "can do" attitude
- Strong Analytical skills, proactive approach and ability to anticipate
- "Out of the box" thinker/quick thinker/embracing change, concise and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills also in virtual/remote environment
- Stress resistance, flexibility and sense for priority to handle tasks & deadlines
- Business Partner approach and ability to switch between very detailed and big picture
- Able to demonstrate values consistent with JnJ CREDO
Synthes GmbH (7111)