Johnson & Johnson Carrières
SVP, entrez une adresse courriel valide
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Country Controller / Finance Manager M/F - LifeScan/Animas France
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805619749W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Country Controller / Finance Manager M/F for its Medical Devices activity.
The Country Controller / Finance Manager M/F is part of the French LifeScan & Animas Franchise Management Team. He/She effectively partners with the business to enhance decision-making and contribute to the achievement of the business objectives.
This position will be based in Issy-les-Moulineaux (92130), France.
- Business Partner for French Leadership Team, Business Unit Manager and French Commercial organization,
- Accountable for delivering financial targets,
- Monitor, analyze and interpret the macroeconomic environment to help provide understanding of impact on the business in the region. (Impact of Free Trade in EU)
- Evaluate business performance against strategy, highlighting deviations and recommending actions to course correction where necessary,
- Liaise with other sectors, Business Units within the company to support efficient collaboration, best practices sharing and innovative go to market strategies and models
- Review and understand operating expense ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of investment,
- Provide financial analysis on ad-hoc basis,
- Maintain good working knowledge of the business, the changing environment & the strategy of the company to identify ways in which the business needs to prepare for the future, identifying and evaluating risks & opportunities,
- Analyze and evaluate commercial opportunities (internal & external partnerships) to drive effective financial management including opportunities/risks.
- Support and advise on the execution of BU and Regional strategies at company level, providing visibility to local and regional management.
- Support key projects on the business model change
Business Planning & Updates
- Lead the financial preparation and review of the Company Business Plan (including updates),
- Monitor and evaluate company financial performance against targets set,
- Educate the business partners to improve their financial understanding and financial management skills.
- Responsible for accuracy of reported results for assigned area,
- Liaise with Shared Services providers as required,
- Drive process improvements & efficiency to support the needs of the business,
- Maintain adequate system of Internal Controls including SOX.
Organization & Leadership
- Promote a Credo based culture across the Finance organization,
- Take an active role in the Management Team, support strategic & tactical decisions to enhance financial performance,
- Create a high performance, positive and engaging working environment.
- Ensure a strong compliance environment,
- Liaise with JnJ Medical and GFS Prague shared services, TAX COE, Legal as well as LifeScan EMEA HQ.
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent, Professional Qualification (CPA, CMA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- University degree or equivalent,
- 5+ years of relevant business experience in the finance environment,
- Business fluent French and English required,
- Proficient skills in MC Office applications,
- Strong Business acumen including process improvements, benchmarking best practices, management of organizational complexity, knowledge of LifeScan and Animas products and market dynamics,
- Proven ability to influence business partners with fact-based data,
- Strong in framing and communicating issues and solutions, including presentations, interactions with business partners and teams, proactive in information sharing,
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including deep knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial policies, compliance framework, experience in financial reporting and forecasting, financial analysis and modeling, budgeting.
- 5 - 10%
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics S.A.S. (7855)