Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Janssen] Clinical Research Associate (CRA I)
Requisition ID: 1805619635W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive
and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion
people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have
the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: CRA - Clinical Research Associate (I)
2. 계열사: 한국얀센
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
A Site Manager(I) serves as the primary contact point between the Sponsor and the Investigational Site.
A Site Manager is assigned to trial sites to ensure inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical trial protocol, company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and applicable regulations and guidelines from study start-up through to site closure. Responsibilities may include assisting with site selection, pre-trial assessment, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, on-site and remote monitoring and close-out activities. The Site Manager I will partner with the Local Trial Manager(LTM), Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) and Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) to ensure overall site management while performing trial related activities for assigned protocols. May contribute to process improvement and training.
1. Acts as primary local company contact for assigned sites for specific trials.
2. Participate in site feasibility and/or pre-trial site assessment visits
3. Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, preparation and conduct of site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to SOPs, Work Instructions and policies. Responsible for the implementation of analytical risk based monitoring model at the site level and to work with site to ensure timely resolution of issues found during monitoring visits.
4. Ensures site staff are trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases. Responsible in close collaboration with LTM and central study team for the activities during site activation phase in order to speed up the process and activate the site in shortest possible timeframe.
5. Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in
partnership with other functional areas.
6. Ensures site staff complete data entry and resolve queries within expected timelines.
7. Ensures accuracy, validity and completeness of data collected at trial sites
8. Maintains complete, accurate and timely data and essential documents in relevant systems utilized
for trial management.
9. Fully documents trial related activities, in particular monitoring. Writes visit reports and follow-up
letter in accordance with the SOPs. Promptly communicates relevant status information and issues
to appropriate stakeholders.
10. Reviews study files for completeness and ensures archiving retention requirements are met, including storage in a secure area at all times.
11. Collaborates with LTM for documenting and communicating site/study progress and issues to trial
12. Complies with relevant training requirements. Act as local expert in assigned protocols. Develops
therapeutic knowledge sufficient to support role and responsibilities.
13. Works closely with LTM to ensure Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPA) is completed for
Quality Assurance (QA) site audits and for quality issues identified at the site during routine
monitoring and other visit types, e.g. On Site Quality Monitoring Visit (OSQMV).
- A minimum of a BA or BS degree in Life Sciences, Nursing or related scientific field (or equivalent experience) is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of clinical trial monitoring experience is preferred, however, other relevant experiences and skills may be considered by the hiring manager when considering the candidate’s eligibility.
- Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position.
- Strong working knowledge of GCP, company SOPs, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems. Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stay away from home.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English. Good written and oral communication.
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
PC & mobile 지원 모두 가능
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805619635W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
국/영문 자유 양식의 이력서&자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Clinical Trial Administration