Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Assistant Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 1805618964W
2. Work with advertising and media agencies on the development of communication platform, media placement and manage the most effective and creative use of media budget.
3. Lead the regular POA planning and development, and communication with sales and cross-team, also execution with shopper marketing.
4. Monitors and controls budget to access promotional effectiveness. Ensures completion of market analysis and monitors competitive activity.
5. Provides scheduled updates on financial performance product and monitors promotional expenses (e.g., journal advertising, education programs, etc.)
6. Ensure regulatory clearance and product advertising pricing and reimbursement.
7. Comply with the rules and regulations of company and HCC.
• Good project management skills and analytical skills; excellent command of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint
• Bachelor degree from a reputable University.