Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Clinical Development, Non Oncology
Requisition ID: 1805565787W
• Direct management of local Oncology, Immunology, IDV and Met/CV TA Heads and indirect management of their staff. Management of these staff includes oversight and accountability on overall TA and program clinical strategy; study design, study protocol, and medical aspects of study conduct; Interpretation of clinical safety and efficacy data; CSR, etc.
• Key liaison with internal marketing and medical affairs colleagues and discovery/early development groups, regulatory agencies (in coordination with the Head of Regulatory Affairs), and external opinion leaders.
• Responsible for developing successful, collaborative relationships with the Global TAs
• Lead CD team to perform medical review of licensing candidates and coordination of personnel for due diligence and meetings with licensing partners.
• Financial accountability for the teams for which he/she is responsible, and will also be the principal spokesperson on key matters. Key matters may include clinical aspects regarding licensing deals, safety issues, development plans, Compound Strategies, etc.
• His/her duties will also include those of hiring manager and manager of medical personnel in this group.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)
Clinical Research MD