Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Integrated Analytics
Requisition ID: 1796180520
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Integrated Analytics, located in Somerville, NJ; West Chester, PA; Cincinnati, OH; or Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
With a focus on market analytics, the Senior Analyst, Integrated Analytics will support the creation of best in class practices for synthesizing, integrating, visualizing, forecasting, and analyzing data. Data sources will include primary and secondary market research (including real world claims/purchasing data), competitive intelligence, and commercial sales data. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for tracking important indicators within the healthcare market and conducting forecasts and analytics to inform senior leader decision making.
This role will require strong business acumen, an understanding of statistical and forecasting concepts, and the ability to support analytical needs across the business. The Senior Analyst, Integrated Analytics will interact with key stakeholders and make strategic recommendations based on analysis of market data. As part of the Global Business Insights (GBI) Center of Excellence team, primary stakeholders will include the GBI Region and Franchise teams, J&J MD Marketing teams, Investor Relations, the Finance organization, and senior leadership.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide data-based insights to address strategic business needs
- Monitor publicly reported filings to help inform the team of key competitor developments and changes in the Medical Device market
- Build statistical forecasts and predictive models that examine areas including (but not limited to): Market share, surgical procedure trends, primary research survey data, etc.
- Implement innovative business analytics tools, techniques, and processes
- Support the creation and consolidation of global platform market models
- Provide centralized support for the Strategic Plan which develops long term forecasts across the MD business grounded in market dynamics and customer insights
- Create and improve dashboards that visualize and track critical market indicators
- Clearly present findings from complex analyses in an easy to understand way
- Involve, collaborate with, and influence multiple stakeholders within a matrixed environment to ensure alignment on key aspects of analytic initiatives
- Make strategic recommendations to senior business leaders based on results of data analyses
- Keep abreast of current analytics trends and practices to introduce innovative techniques and methodologies that will help the business better understand the competitive landscape
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focused degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, or related field is preferred. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA, MS) preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience required, preferably in analytics or business forecasting.
- Ability to understand, integrate, and translate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Familiarity with maintaining, integrating, and preparing large datasets for analysis required.
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) preferred.
- Experience in the medical device or healthcare field is preferred.
- Expertise in quantitative research methods is preferred.
- Experience with statistical programming software (e.g. R, Python, or SAS) is preferred.
This position can be based in Somerville, NJ; West Chester, PA; Cincinnati, OH; or Irvine, CA and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-California-Irvine
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)