Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Demand Planner, New Product Introduction
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 1794190809
DePuy-Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior New Product Introduction Demand Planner. As part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Team, you will be responsible for the Demand Planning of New Product Introductions and Life Cycle Management. You will work independently and collaborate cross-functionally in the organization to support the End to End Supply Chain activities.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
As a Senior New Product Introduction Demand Planner, you will:
• Be responsible for creating global launch forecasts for New Product launches considering market analysis, cannibalization and Franchise (Global) Marketing inputs.
• Lead Product Lifecycle, collect and validate Market Intelligence for the statistical forecast adjustment
• Drive and ensure alignment with Marketing & Sales in development of a consensus forecast and participate in Demand Review and S&OP forums
• Measure, track & report forecast accuracy and drive corrective actions for improved outputs
• Drive continuous improvements by reviewing planning processes in cross functional teams and ensure the effectivity of the end-to-end process
• Train users and stakeholders on processes and systems
• Act as Subject Matter Expert representing the department in various projects and/or serve as the department planning supervisor with direct report responsibilities
• Know and follow all laws and policies to apply the job and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all time.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, Finance or equivalent is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
• APICS, 6Sigma and / or Lean Certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in supply chain management / planning is required.
• Experience in Demand Planning is required, preferable in the Health Care Industry.
• New Product launch experience is desired.
• Strong MS Office skills are required.
• Solid working knowledge of ERP and advanced planning systems are preferred.
• Strong communication skills and ability to adjust your communication towards different stakeholders are required.
• Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and a structured and independent way of working are required.
• Ability for cross-departmental thinking and collaborative work in teams is required.
• Must be able to travel 10-15% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)