Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Manager- Houston, TX - NeuWave Medical
Requisition ID: 1792190225
Account Manager – Houston, TX - NeuWave Medical
NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Manager for Houston, TX.
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the NeuWave Team and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
- The Account Manager is responsible for the generation and development of disposable sales equipment sales through ongoing management of account relationships at all levels within the facility as required.
- Manage all aspects of the customer selling lifecycle to achieve consistent, profitable and sustainable sales revenue through the promotion, selling, supporting and servicing of the NeuWave portfolio of solutions to customers.
· Develop professional education events tailored to each market with deep understanding of tools and resources available.
- Oversee and execute the implementation and account development processes of Hospitals buying and implementing Capital Equipment solutions.
- Understand account needs and the role that physicians, nurses, support staff and hospital administration play in the sales process to establish plans and solutions that meet short and long-term needs.
- Expected to monitor hospital strategies and marketplace developments; communicate to business partners to develop account strategy.
- Responsible for developing sales plan by account and by category using sales planning tools; sales plans must incorporate risk mitigation.
- Optimize customer value by anticipating and/or recognizing account issues and then be able to create, communicate, implement and follow up on a corrective action plan.
- Responsibilities also include meeting on a regular basis with hospital administrators, directors and managers to review disposable sales, trends, and explore opportunities to convey the Neuwave and JNJ value proposition.
- Optimize sales revenue at existing customers, particularly via the education/orientation of physicians and clinical staff to ensure support of NeuWave platform and probes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of Medical Device/ Healthcare and/or Business-to-Business sales experience
- Strong proven medical device sales track record with documented growth and achievements.
- Demonstrated success in previous sales role; indicating a high level of sales performance, influence and selling skills
- Capital Equipment experience
- Market development or product launch experience
- Strong business acumen, including C-Suite customer experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% – 60%
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)