Johnson & Johnson Careers
Strategic Workforce Planning Lead
Requisition ID: 1788190809
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Workforce Planning Lead. The position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of the Workforce Planning and Org Enablement team within Workforce Analytics, you will drive the effort to design and implement large-scale workforce plans that forecasts hiring demands. Through close partnerships with business leaders, BUHR, and Finance, this leader will gain a sound understanding of key business goals and multi-year financial objectives and use a range of skills to provide insights that enable informed workforce decisions.
This role requires a leader who is passionate about using data to drive business outcomes, with strong project management, consulting, and analytical skills.
- Create headcount, cost and skills (strategic workforce) planning process by empowering leaders with data that drive tangible business results
- Establish a forecasting process that improves accuracy and understanding of workforce needs
- Support existing business planning process by integrating workforce planning processes within established framework and aligned to business, HR and Finance
- Design and develop, in coordination with stakeholders, plan to identify, capture and catalog skills within the enterprise
- Utilize market intelligence to assess external labor market, industry trends, and integrate into workforce plan recommendations and location strategy efforts.
- Create scenario models based upon workforce, business strategy, and external variables
- Create appropriate strategies with leadership to execute talent strategy based upon workforce plans and goals
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of overall experience within HR, Finance, Strategic Planning or Analytics
- 5+ years of Workforce Planning Experience
- 5+ years in a large, complex, global organization
- People management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences; tell stories with data
- Strong customer focus; highly consultative that builds trust
- Strong ownership and partnership skills
- Advanced data analysis with experience developing analytics and data models
- Strong MS Excel skills and PowerPoint
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)