Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Integration – Service Specialist
Requisition ID: 1788190103
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Data Integration – Service Specialist within the Johnson & Johnson Technology Services organization for the Enterprise Data Grid Team. The position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As an Data Integration – Service Specialist, you will be accountable to manage the integrated build with the Enterprise Data Grid Technical Design leaders, solution architects, data team, testers and change control to ensure the end-to-end build of a particular part of a solution is compliant and works as designed.
Experience in High Performance Computing, In-Memory Data Grid Solutions, Object Modeling and Java are key requirements for this position.
- Responsible for integrated build solution utilizing the Enterprise Data Grid framework aligned with best practices and solution design established by architects and tech design leaders.
- Engage Solution Architects to ensures the solution meets the requirements
- Collaborate with a team of onsite and offshore developers to deliver large integrated feature.
- Develop high quality code passing code review and architecture review.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met, oversee documentation activities and participate in compliance activities as required
- Be a key contributor in SDLC from gathering business requirements to the completion of user acceptance testing and product launch.
- Create and/or Approves change control for software changes
- Participate in trouble shooting and provide support onshore support for various project teams.
- Work with Support Management to ensure the appropriate support model is in place post Production
- Provide Level 3 support for Production Support
- Bachelor's degree required in the field of in Information Technology, Computer Science
- This position requires strong analytical and trouble shooting skills with strong communications skills
- A minimum of four (4) years of overall experience in information technology is required
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience with core Java development is required
- Experience with in-memory data integration technologies such as GemFire or other IMDG is a big plus
- Experience in Kafka or RabbitMQ or similar technologies is a big plus
- Experience in Spark and Snappy Data is a big plus
- Solid experience and knowledge in REST based WebServices is required.
- Experience in CI/CD process, build Automation process, automated testing and tools like Jenkins, Maven and Junit is required
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring XD and Hibernate is a big plus
- Experience with unstructured data, No-SQL, RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL & JDBC/ODBC is a big plus
- Familiarity with ERP (SAP/JDE, IDOCs, BAPI, RFC) integrations, Big Data and Hadoop is a plus
- Experience in Java Security, Certificates, encryption and Webservice security is a big plus.
- Familiarity data modelling, data profiling, data standardization & harmonization and data curation is a plus
- Experience in Web Application development, Java Script, XML, JSON, HTML5, CSS, External JS, Node JS and other open source tools is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Flow/DevOps/Lean process and methodologies and framework.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)