Johnson & Johnson Careers
CAR-T TA Lead-Hematology
Requisition ID: 1785190411
- The CAR-T TA Lead Hematology will lead a multifaceted critical function for the operating company initially focused on the CAR-T development in multiple myeloma, reporting directly into the VP, Medical Affairs, Oncology.
- This position will lead and eventually build-out a group of Medical Directors to develop overall strategy for product(s) under his/her supervision with a goal to address medical and scientific issues and to ensure the appropriate use of all relevant Janssen Scientific Affairs marketed products.
- Lead and partner in interactions with key individual stakeholders (i.e., R&D, GMA, V&E, JSA commercial, regulatory) to provide input and decision-making into short, medium, and long-range solutions to ensure appropriate data generation and data communication strategies. Lead and effectively partner with Alliance partner on those activities.
- Work with MDs to provide clinical analysis and support for Janssen Scientific Affairs products for relevant hematologic malignancies
- Through MDs, provide medical monitoring and medical oversight for company sponsored Medical Affairs led interventional and observational clinical trials
- Develop IIS strategy and assess and supervise Investigator Initiated Studies (as appropriate)
- Support the development of compliant promotional materials and the training of product representatives
- Develop Advisory Board strategy and maintain relationships with external investigators and opinion leaders.
- Ensure development of scholarly publications arising from Janssen Scientific Affairs studies
- Support the development of product monographs and responses to product inquiries
-Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Oncologist or Hematologist highly preferred
-10 years (including subspeciality training) relevant experience required, with at least 3 years in a relevant position in the pharmaceutical industry.
-Good understanding of malignant hematology preferred
-Very good understanding of CAR-T development and Medical Affairs approaches to CAR-T preferred
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)