Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Business Development (M&A)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1784180518
The Business Development group at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc is recruiting for a Manager Business Development (M&A) to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Business Development group is charged with origination, development, and execution of acquisitions, divestitures, partnerships, joint ventures and license agreements globally for our various franchises. As a Business Development Manager, you will actively participate in project teams from the start, ensuring efficient assessment of potential target companies, markets, and technologies globally. You will take part in a broad array of strategic transactions, across different franchises, regions and products, all the while developing business development skills and managerial experience that will prepare you for senior deal management. Day to day responsibilities would include leveraging public and private sources of information to develop comprehensive information to assist in target assessment and competitive landscape, and supporting and co-leading other aspects of business development process including business case development, due diligence, deal structuring, negotiations and transition planning. You should also expect to actively partner with other business functions including Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, R&D and Regulatory to ensure a thorough evaluation of potential opportunities.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience is required.
• Experience with detailed financial modeling and analysis is highly desirable.
• Excellent analytical skills, strong communication and inter-personal skills are required.
• Experience interfacing with all levels of management is required.
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office (primarily PowerPoint, Word and Excel) are required.
• Experience in Corporate / Business Development, Mergers and Acquisitions, Licensing, or related field preferred.
• This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ, and may require up to 20 percent of travel both domestically and internationally.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)