Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst 2, Quality Systems
Requisition ID: 1781190809
NeuWave Medical, Inc., a division of Ethicon, Inc., companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Analyst 2, Quality Systems, located in Madison, WI.
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations. In addition, the 17-gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer-controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure.
As the Analyst 2, Quality Systems, you will work within the Quality Systems Department at NeuWave Medical, Inc. This role is responsible for maintaining the high-quality standards of the facility while supporting the product manufacturing processes, design & development, and compliance in applicable regulatory requirements, international standards, and internal company policies and procedures.
• Ensures the continuous education, implementation and improvement of Quality Systems and compliance with Quality Systems Regulations and ISO within the NeuWave Medical facility
• Ensures that the NeuWave Medical, Inc. Document Management and Change Control Processes and structure meet all business and regulatory requirements
• Lead the implementation and administration of quality management systems in accordance with applicable standards
• Ensures quality systems are effectively deployed
• Uses statistical methods, quality tools and computer-generated reports to continuously improve process capability
• Provide education/training as needed regarding the Document and Change Control processes
• Leads and participates in quality system improvement initiatives
• Suggests process changes when appropriate
• Establishes, maintains and implements communications to increase awareness and promote improvement of quality issues across the business
• Site Records Coordinator for NeuWave Medical
• Assists with internal/external audits, generating reports with corrective action plans and ensuring implementation of corrective actions in a timely manner
• Backup on other tasks within QS department to assure business continuity, if required
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• Proficient in communicating, both written and verbal, in English
• Potential for 5% travel for domestic, international, or both
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
• Ability to prioritize and lead multiple activities and responsibilities, as necessary
• Proficiency with quality-related statistical applications (i.e. MiniTab)
• American Society for Quality (ASQ), CQA, CMQ/OE/CSSGBB, CSSBB, or equivalent professional credentials
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NeuWave Medical, Inc. (6229)