Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst-Commercial Finance
Requisition ID: 1773180520
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst – Commercial Finance. This role will support the LifeScan division and the role will be based in Wayne, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson; Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LifeScan, a division of Johnson & Johnson, is engaged in the manufacturing, global distribution and marketing of blood glucose monitoring systems (BGM) for patients with diabetes. Operations span across Europe, Middle East and Africa, Canada, USA, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Our vision is to create a world without limits for people with diabetes.
The US Commercial Finance function is responsible for Forecasting, Reporting and Analyzing Gross to Net Sales and A/R for the US franchise.
• Primary support for the US Commercial Organization requiring strong business partnering and analytical skills.
• Primary contact for leading the Gross to Net Sales forecasting process including Cost of Goods Sold, across the US Finance & Commercial Organizations and review results with all levels of management.
• Lead for coordinating, consolidating and reporting the period closing of Gross to Net Sales, which includes ownership of various sales reserves, Cost of Goods Sold actuals, consolidation of all sales deductions, ensuring compliance with Revenue Recognition and providing final Gross to Net Sales results to management.
• Responsible for reporting and forecasting of US Accounts Receivable with variance analysis and partnering with the Cash Collections Business Functions.
• Partner across Commercial Business Functions, supporting them in developing volume projections and providing financial guidance while developing business cases.
• Partner with Business Analytics to drive strategic decision making through development of dashboards focusing on leading indicators to provide early insight to variances to current trends and Business Plans.
• Partner with Supply Chain Business Functions driving decisions and analysis supporting variances between the financial and supply/demand forecasts as well as product mix analysis.
• Ability to perform data mining and analytics, draw relevant conclusions and present findings across levels and business functions.
• Possess strong systems and Microsoft Excel skill set, and ability to learn new systems, understand workflows and tie out General Ledger to management reporting system tools.
• Utilize worldwide planning & consolidation system; ensure all data flows are in place and implement continuous improvement to eliminate unnecessary steps in the process.
• Develop a thorough understanding of business to support World Wide FP&A team with value-adding analysis.
• Identify and implement solutions in a complex environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of two (2) years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- An MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred.
- Gross to net sales reporting and forecasting experience is preferred.
- JDE or General Ledger experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel Skills are required.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in navigating a highly complex & matrix environment and problem solve independently.
- Challenges the status quo; recommends and implements process improvements.
- Communicates effectively in an international environment with different levels of a global organization.
- Builds strong, productive relationships with other groups in the organization and demonstrates the ability to work with teams and individuals.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with tight timelines and multiple deliverables.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to complete financial modelling and draw actionable conclusions.
- Possesses strong technical accounting and analytical skills, system’s literacy, and willingness to learn.
- This position is based in Wayne, PA.
- Minimal travel, up to 5% of domestic travel is required.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)