Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, WW Professional Education, Robotics – Curriculum Design
Mountain View, California
Requisition ID: 1769180518
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, WW Professional Education, Robotics – Curriculum Design, strongly preferred to be located in Mountain View, CA or Cincinnati, OH, with consideration of a remote location.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, WW Professional Education Robotics - Curriculum Design is accountable for the flawless development of Professional Education content throughout the Education Continuum in the key focus area of Robotics and Digital Surgery. This should be achieved through strong clinical / customer knowledge along with exceptional collaboration and teamwork with R&D, Marketing, Professional Education, Commercial leaders, and External Partners. The Manager has responsibility for: Global content/curriculum development, faculty identification and management, integration of innovative technologies, budget management, and adherence to critical functional processes. This individual is responsible for adhering to all applicable legal and regulatory requirements as well as Company Health Care Compliance policies.
• Collaborate with professional education, marketing, R&D, and external partners to develop training assets that enable the safe and efficacious use of J&J’s Digital Surgery system.
• Assist with the development and implementation of metrics tracking education program efficacy and effectiveness that ensure safety and business objectives are met.
• Develop global faculty and lead curriculum development working groups.
• Enable strong collaboration with multiple internal and external partners to assess and leverage innovative training technologies and models to meet Professional Education strategy objectives.
• Utilize customer insights and ongoing VoC to refine educational content though via a process of continuous improvement.
• Maximize integration with existing LMS and event management systems.
• Project management for key J&J WW Prof Ed strategy initiatives.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum of six (6) years in progressive Healthcare Commercial roles (e.g. Sales, Sales Training, Prof Ed, Marketing and/or Sales Management); or other applicable experience is required
• Previous experience in Medical Device Education (external or internal stakeholder training) is preferred
• Project management experience is required
• High technological and business aptitude is required
• Influence management and communications skills are required
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage internal and external networks is required
• Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into education solutions (Professional, Commercial and Marketing Education) that support the company’s business goals is preferred
• Excellent communication, analytical, conflict management, complex project management, people management and development skills are required
• Leadership/influence management and persuasive skills are required
• This position is strongly preferred to be located in our Mountain View, CA or Cincinnati, OH locations, however also open to field-based. This position will require up to 50% domestic/international travel
United States-California-Mountain View
North America-United States, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)