Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Global Account Development & Channel Customers
Requisition ID: 1747180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Global Account Development & Channel Customers to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Global Account Development & Channel Customers has overall responsibility for:
- Building and developing the best-in-class Vision Care category development capabilities and accelerating category growth by turning Shopper insights into Shopper / eCommerce solutions (via our new product Innovation & Pipeline content assets).
- Developing and influencing target top customers via strong growth strategies.
- Develop tailored programs for top target Global Channel customers, in conjunction and partnership with Regional and Country Account leaders.
- Execute vision, mission, goals and Global Account Development & Customer Connection partners to effectively influence our Key Account Channel partner behavior to demonstrate the benefits of our portfolio and recommend our brand / products.
- Contribute to creating a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develops analytical models to measure and predict trends, efficiencies, and effectiveness of Customer programs.
- Benchmark J&J and other industries for Best-in-Class Key Account development category and sales best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required
- 5 years of managing and leading in the areas of Channel / Key Account Management and/or Sales is required
- Ecommerce experience is required
- Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries
- Experience and understanding of Business to Business to Consumer is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)