Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Global Shopper & Trade Marketing
Requisition ID: 1746180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Global Shopper & Trade Marketing to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Global Shopper & Trade Marketing has overall responsibility to:
- Leverage and utilize cultural insights to fuel creative Shopper Marketing ideas that enhances our brand / products and connect with consumers where they are living, looking and buying, accelerating shoppers toward commerce.
- Develop and deliver the global Shopper strategies and tactical go-to-market plan and key global-to-regional-to-country marketing assets to compete effectively across independent Eye Care Professionals, hybrid off-line & on-line Channel customers (brick-and-click), and pure play on-line customers. Collaborate with the Global Franchise Development Innovation & Pipeline team to develop the new Vision Care product launch assets 9-12 months prior in-market execution.
- Collaborate with the Connected Commerce team and marketing agency partners to enhance Shopper strategies via aspirational Retailer global-to-local “joint business plan” (JBP) efforts (including mapping out promotions, advanced merchandising, advanced guided Connected eCommerce, innovation / experience designs).
- Develop and execute vision, mission, goals and Global Shopper & Trade Marketing team capabilities to effectively combine the art and science of influencing behavior and transforming a Shopper into a buyer within any type of commerce content and exchange.
- Contribute to creating a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Direct development of creating the innovation & pipeline Retail customer content (to reach Shoppers) for launch excellence. Partner with target Regional ACUVUE® marketing teams to serve retailer buyers and decision makers to build our relationships and sell products. Optimize category vision & strategies for growth, assortment & distribution, merchandising & (e-)space planning, “my perfect store strategy”, category performance tracking, data analysis, customer scorecards, purchase decision hierarchy, segmentation, agency management, Shopper targeting and communications, digital Shopper marketing, activation campaigns, POS toolkits, etc.
- Benchmark J&J and other industries for Best-in-Class Shopper marketing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required
- 5 years of shopper and trade marketing is required
- Ecommerce experience is required
- Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries
- Experience and understanding of Business to Business to Consumer is required
- Strong business and financial acumen is required
- Previous agency management/partnership experience is required
- Healthcare experience is strongly preferred
- This position requires up 35% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)