Janssen Biotech, Inc. has delivered on the promise of new treatments and new ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative "firsts" Janssen Biotech, Inc. pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of immunology, oncology and nephrology. With the same unwavering passion for new challenges, we dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist. Rooted in rich scientific collaborations and community-based relationships, we have access to some of the top minds in science today, allowing us to advance the treatment of patients through our innovative medicines. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care - because we believe that changing lives for the better takes more than medicine.
The Sr. Manager, Oncology Franchise Operations, will work with Oncology Franchise leaders to identify and maximize operational processes to achieve organizational goals related to Oncology Key Account Managers, Oncology Clinical Educations and Field Reimbursement Managers. The Sr. Manager will develop strategies to work with our internal and external partners to optimize business processes across the Franchise Strategy Team. This individual works directly with Oncology Franchise management for flawless implementation and execution.
The goal of the Sr. Manager, Oncology Franchise Operations, is to support, develop and implement franchise operational capabilities for Oncology field Franchise team and align operational support from internal business partners. This will allow for maximum impact on Oncology field Franchise team and customer populations.
The Sr. Manager will enhance customer engagement through operational process and best practices. The Sr. Manager will establish operational work streams for supporting the Oncology field Franchise organization including:
- Orchestration, oversight and reporting of franchise commercial model including personal and non-personal promotional levers
- POA meeting planning and oversight to maximize live team touch-points and learning/execution impact
- Supporting national franchise field leaders in developing, overseeing and managing MBO incentive compensation plans and field reporting
- Partnering with national franchise field leaders to create regional manager coaching guides, field coaching reports and tracking field metrics
- Liaison between franchise leaders and learning and development leadership team to create, enhance and deploy training content to the field, including short and long-term Curriculum Planning with the Learning Excellence team.
- Collaborate with Franchise Marketing and Solid and HEME Leaders to Develop strategies to work with internal and external partners to optimize business processes.
- Provide support during new hire on-boarding, Field meetings, Field business planning and business reviews, Account list management, roster management, deployment and targeting excellence.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of five (3) years or more of sales experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device Industry is required.
- The selected candidate must possess strong analytical and strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- The selected candidate must work well in a matrix environment without direct line authority.
- The selected candidate must be able to influence thinking amongst senior leaders and possess excellent communication skills.
- Oncology experience is preferred
- People Management experience desired
- Knowledge of health care reimbursement from a patient and provider perspective is desired
- The incumbent should be strong in the following competencies: Learning Excellence, Technology Utilization, Collaborative Partnerships, Project Management, Marketplace and Access Knowledge, and Clinical and Selling Expertise.
- Must be able to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands for time, based on importance, need, and impact.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively to complete projects and follow Company‐approved processes to fulfill assigned responsibilities
- Must demonstrate an ability to assess executional effectiveness of a sales and coaching model when engaging in feedback with sales specialists and managers.
- Deliver appropriate verbal and written feedback, role-playing, and modeling of the skills to enhance performance
- This position is located in Horsham, Pennsylvania and may require up to 30% travel.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)