Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Global Digital Analytics
Requisition ID: 1745180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Associate Director, Global Digital Analytics to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE ® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position leads and drives analytics strategy and execution for the Vision Care franchise’s Digital, Social and CRM functions. This person is expected to be an expert in digital and social tools and processes, best practices as well as possessing strong business acumen to shape decision making within the organization. The future of demand generation and consumer/customer engagement lies increasingly within the digital domain and this person is expected to manage, analyze and simplify the substantial data streams that these channels will generate to educate and guide key stakeholders.
• Manage an analytical pipeline that balances strategic need with complexity of analysis to deliver timely data-driven insights to the company.
• Support improvement in customer experience and sales through measurement and optimization of key indicators in the area of eCommerce, CRM and Digital marketing.
• Leverage multiple internal and external sources of data and analytics to develop predictive models of customer value and responsiveness.
• Lead the preparation and delivery of Digital and Social business reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyze and articulate the relationships between value (revenue, cost), digital engagement (web metrics, mobile, app engagement), customer/consumer segments, offline and online engagement.
• Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on consumer on-site actions, product and content performance and promotional responsiveness.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Key Accounts & Sales teams on brand promotional development, execution and performance.
• Lead analytics work streams for cross-channel project planning, coordination, and communications.
• Contribute to projects that utilize online and offline data (media/behavioral/attitudinal) to build customer centric models and product optimization tools.
• Work with internal and vendor support teams on reporting and data.
• Design tests, define success metrics and objectives, and report on results to determine ways to improve marketing strategies and achieve larger business objectives
• Uncover opportunities for growth by analyzing our current customers, non-purchasers, and those who have yet to hear about our brand.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Master’s Degree (MBA or MHA) with an emphasis in Marketing, Economics, Finance and or Computer Science is preferred.
• Minimum of seven years of progressive experience in Digital Analytics with exposure to industry leading eCommerce and CRM tools is required.
• Expertise in working with SFDC is preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in one or more of these data analysis tools - Visualization/Data Discovery (Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy), Digital/Social Metrics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social platforms) is required.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Strong understanding of the programmatic media buying process is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is strongly preferred.
• Global experience a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations.
• Effective communication skills including presentation skills are required. The job will require frequent interaction with leadership teams including board members.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources, are required.
• People management and development experience is required.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)