Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Commercial Analytics
Requisition ID: 1744180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Manager, Commercial Analytics to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUEion ® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager of Global Commercial Analytics is a key resource providing comprehensive analytics support to global Product and Brand teams. The Manager is responsible for working with key stakeholders within the Global Franchise organization including Marketing, Innovation, Supply Chain and Finance to track business performance, diagnose issues and areas of opportunities, provide data driven recommendations, create and maintain long range revenue and volume forecasts and any ad-hoc analytics support as required by the business.
• Lead analytics engagement with global Brand and Product teams in the areas of – performance measurement, business diagnosis, health of business reviews, new product tracking and new product business cases
• Responsible for creating and maintaining long range revenue and volume forecasts.
• Provide continuous updates and insights at all levels of the organization in the form of standard reports and scorecards, ad hoc analysis, new product business cases and price/volume analytics.
• Understand larger macroeconomic trends in key markets especially within the eye healthcare space and how they impact the organization.
• Provide periodic updates to senior leadership teams on company performance vis-à-vis competition – value and volume share, category and brand performance, areas of opportunity for share gain, macro trends etc. Provide a strategic view of competitors identifying opportunities and preempting potential future risks.
• Act is key liaison between Finance, Supply Chain and Regional teams to provide clarity around short and long-term forecasts for bases business and new product pipeline.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Master’s Degree (MBA or MHA) with an emphasis in Marketing, Economics, and or Finance is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Analytics is required.
• Experience within one of the following areas: Strategic Planning, Marketing, Finance in consumer goods and/or healthcare or a related area is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is strongly preferred.
• Global experience is preferred.
• Ability to work with senior marketing leaders and influence data driven decisions in a matrix environment is required.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations is required.
• Experience with tools/languages like SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx is highly preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge/use of latest analytical models and tools is required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across functional areas to deliver results is required.
• Superior proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Effective communication skills including presentation skills is required.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)