Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Social Connecter
Requisition ID: 1743180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Social Connecter to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Social Connecter (ASC) is responsible for growth of the contact lens category and the ACUVUE® brand globally by deploying strategies that foster retention and engagement of consumers through social channels and reporting.
This Associate Social Connecter reports to the Manager of Global Social Engagement. This team member is a social media native and exceptional communicator. This ASC is results-driven and stays a step of ahead of social media trends. He/she is skilled at analyzing data, managing agency relationships, adapting to and leveraging algorithmic shifts that social platforms convey. This person has a proven eye for innovative content and can work seamlessly with multiple functions across several regions of the globe. This ASC works in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project timeframes.
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution, and ongoing optimization of the ACUVUE® global social media presence for both owned and external connection points.
- Manage the execution of social media strategy, collaborating with regional digital and social partners.
- Monitor external channels and forums for category and brand communication.
- Lead social media listening efforts in concert with strategic insights partners.
- Partner with Global Social Media agency and oversee projects within agency scope.
- Manage platform relationships with key global partners, like Facebook.
- Deploy essential internal processes which allow for real-time interaction and engagement.
- Collaborate with creative team to proactively develop and deliver best-in-class digital content including, but not limited to, images, videos, GIFs, and live stories.
- Keep finger on the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices, and provide channel and community insights with actionable next steps on an ongoing basis.
- Deliver analytics reports that help with understanding the consumer portion of the business
- Remain immersed in all emerging technologies/media and competitive landscape to determine the latest trends and what is relevant for the business.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
- A master’s degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive business experience is required
- Experience growing online communities and developing social media campaigns with a proven track record of results is required
- Experience with social moderation tools like Salesforce, Social Studio, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Buffer, etc. is strongly preferred
- Experienced copywriter and copy editor with the proven ability to be concise, yet impactful in brand voice is required.
- Proven crisis management experience with the ability to thrive in a nimble, innovative, results-driven environment preferred.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing trends is required.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices required.
- Ability to use both data and intuition to drive and influence decisions preferred.
- Understanding of regulated medical environment preferred.
- Up to 10% domestic travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)