Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager, Biosense Webster Inc. - Philadelphia, PA
Requisition ID: 1742190411
Biosense Webster, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to support the Philadelphia, PA territory.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
As the Key Account Manager Manager, you will:
- Manage key performance indicators including net revenues and new product introduction in key hospitals in the US.
- Develop working relationships with all stake holders in Key Accounts including health care providers, staff, lab directors, administrative leaders, etc and develop relationships with key BWI internal stake holders in order to use a broad range to drive business.
- Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI’s catheter products and systems (e.g., The CARTO® System and appropriate software modules including CARTOMERGE™, CARTOSOUND™and the Stockert RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Educate customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings. Shares best practices to increase value for customers.
- Provides current BWI products’ instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- This individual will develop relationships with key BWI internal stake holders in order to use a broad range of tool to drive business and involve Key Accounts with Marketing and other programs.
- This individual will develop relationships with other BWI Marketing and Services groups in order to solve problems and address Key Account complaints by connecting the customer to the proper internal resource.
- This individual will be responsible for market knowledge of competitors, programs, customer trends and ensure the accounts are maintained by following ethical and legal business. practices.
- Drive top line sales results in line with business plan including defining and managing the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the clinical personnel.
- Meet and exceed sales targets for the assigned Key Account business unit.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and develops and executes tactical sales plans including quotas and account objectives.
- Partner with Area Director to develop appropriate commercial strategies to maximize business outcomes.
- Coach and manage (directly) the performance of the Clinical Account Specialists.
- Oversees the appropriate use of, and customer interaction, of per diem clinical support.
- Implement company’s commercial, field training and product and services marketing strategies and tactics through the organization under their responsibility.
- Recruit, develop and retain talent in the Key Account business unit (e.g., selection, performance management, succession planning, development planning, retention planning, etc.).
- Responsible for assessment of clinical, technical, and commercial skills of their Key Account team.
- Responsible for developing strong customer relationships within the specific accounts with key clinical and commercial stakeholders.
- Execute organizational development and change.
- Create positive change and create an environment of team engagement and motivation.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience required.
- Experience as a Field trainer or project leadership required.
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience in the Cardiac Electrophysiology or Cardiovascular
- The ability to travel 65% is required
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- Advance degree (e.g., MBA) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales or Marketing experience in the US medical device industry preferred OR 2 years prior Sales Management experience in the healthcare industry preferred or 2 years as a BWI Clinical Education Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience in the Cardiac Electrophysiology or Cardiovascular industry preferred.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Preference for candidates currently living in the Region.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)