Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group - Summer 2019 Internship
Requisition ID: 1742180911
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting to be a part of the Internship Program located in Irvine, CA. Internships will start in 2019.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products, Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Cerenovus, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Neurovascular, and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant breakthroughs and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly harmonious environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and creative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is passionate about providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our dedication to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
As a potential participant in this development opportunity you will:
- Have the opportunity to use state of the art tools and take advantage of training and development opportunities offered on-site.
- Be assigned to a technology group to support new product development, compliance, or lifecycle with focus on quality engineering activities such as reliability, risk management, analytics/statistical techniques, requirements management, verification & validation, design control, quality systems, and regulatory affairs.
- Be paired with an experienced engineer for mentorship and support.
- You are expected to be enrolled in an accredited college/institution pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g., BS, MS) in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, or related field.
- Possess previous co-op, internship or work experience and demonstrated leadership/participation in campus programs and/or community service activities is preferred.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is also strongly preferred.
- Have reliable transportation to/from the worksite during the internship.
- Authorization to work in the United States and not require sponsorship in the future.
Ethicon Inc. (6045)