Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Marketing Manager, Asset Management, ACUVUE® Experience
Requisition ID: 1742180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, Asset Management, ACUVUE® Experience to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Asset Management, ACUVUE® Experience, is responsible for supporting the creative content process and tracking and coordinating all content with relevant partners. This person works closely with the agency to creates/edits assets that align to brand guidelines and support the ACUVUE® Experience. This person will also support development of content calendars and the asset management system. This individual also manages the following: the budget, obtaining legal copy approval, distributing content to the regions and global partners, and maintaining the Asset Management System.
- Serve as single point of contact for agencies/creative/production/community management partners.
- Enter incoming project requests, develop scheduled timelines, and track until completion. Communicate with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues.
- Manage the budget and maintain the Asset Management System.
- Direct workflow to the creative/production team.
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to creative/production partners.
- Edit existing assets to create new content (stills, GIFs, videos.)
- Create/produce new assets (stills, GIFs, videos.)
- Obtain legal copy approval.
- Use graphic design skills to create final content.
- Distribute content to regions and global partners.
- Serve as a back up to the Community Manager.
- Develop new web and CRM copy.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A Master’s Degree of equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive business experience is required
- Marketing, Global brand/product management experience is highly preferred
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and/or medical device marketing or business experience is preferred
- Highly motivated, self-confident and effective operating in an independent environment is required.
- Prior experience working with advertising agencies and agency management experience with excellent track record / feedback from agencies is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)