Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1737190411
Depuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Stock keeper for Monday through Friday for the 3rd shift to meet the production demands at our unionized manufacturing site
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
• Record, store, and issue material and supplies.
• Maintain accurate inventory and traceability.
• Utilize equipment to measure and move material.
• Train and instruct others in classification as required.
• Read, write and apply basic addition, multiplication, subtraction and division principals to successfully complete job tasks.
• Demonstrate the ability to use a variety of basic measuring devices (ruler, micrometers and calipers) in order to successfully complete job tasks.
• Complete in-plant forklift operator certification training and additional training as required.
• Move material and operate forklift as required and be responsible for the quality of work.
• Be responsible for the cleaning and basic maintenance of equipment, general housekeeping and 6S activities within their work areas.
• Perform the job in a safe and environmentally compliant manner by complying with all safety, regulatory and environmental rules, policies and procedures.
A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
The ability to use a variety of adjustable and electronic measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, etc.) is required.
The ability to interpret and apply knowledge of blueprints to job responsibilities.
Must be able to read, comprehend and apply processes, criteria and required procedures.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)