Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director, Americas Professional Education Solutions
Jacksonville, Florida; Santa Ana, California; Jacksonville, Florida
Requisition ID: 1737180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Director, Americas Professional Education Solutions to be based in either Jacksonville, Florida or Santa Ana, California.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Director, Americas Professional Education Solutions has overall responsibility for:
- translating the Vision Care North America Leadership Team (NALT) and Latin America business strategies into Professional Education strategies and tactical plans
- building and developing the professional education capability to drive “peer-to-peer” behavior change to provide competitive advantage for JNJ Vision Care and Surgical Vision, through the development and implementation of JNJ Global Professional Education strategies and a regional delivery model, ensuring customers in North & Latin America have a willingness to demonstrate and advocate for the JNJ Vision innovation, products (e.g., ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses) and technology solutions
- leveraging and implementing the global center-of-excellence content and support tools to drive North & Latin America professional development (e.g., top accounts, KOLs, top schools), market development (e.g., institutions, associations), and advocacy
- ensuring the implementation of applicable digital assets from Global teams to enable the competitive Vision Care & Surgical Vision Professional Education strategies and achieve differentiated delivery for a competitive advantage / positive impact
- Ensuring compliance to the HCP Professional Operations policy, processes, and procedures and support the implementation and personnel training of the HCP Professional Relationship Operations eco-system for the Americas
- Board member / core team member of the regional President’s Vision Care North America Leadership Team (NALT). Manages strategic interface with the regional President, regional Vice Presidents, Commercial leaders for Vision Care and Surgical Vision, respectively.
- Develop vision, mission, goals and Americas Professional Education teams, in alignment with regional Commercial strategies for the Vision Care (contact lens innovation and portfolio) and Surgical Vision (cataract surgery, refractive surgery, dry eye platform innovation and portfolio) businesses.
- Lead recruitment, on-boarding, training/development and succession planning, as well as foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams. Develop regional capabilities to maximize global Digital Solutions assets to differentiate delivery.
- Execution of critical Global Professional Education projects, regional innovative technology go-lives, eco-systems deployment and lead oversight of regional compliance.
- Develops analytical models and direct the management of the regional investment.
- Works with technology leaders to create and maintain industry leading technology capabilities.
- Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies.
- Benchmark JNJ Vision regional practices and JNJ Medical Devices to implement Professional Education best-practices in the Americas.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and/or Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant business experience is required
- 5 years of professional marketing / professional education is required
- Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries
- Experience in a Surgical business
- Strong business and financial acumen
- This position requires up 50% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-California-Santa Ana
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)