Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader – Manager, Supply Chain NA, Northern California
Requisition ID: 1731180910
Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Business Technology is recruiting for a Business Technology Leader (BTL) – Manager, Supply Chain NA, Northern California. This position will be based in Fremont, CA or Milpitas, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This BTL position will be accountable for all Supply Chain Business Technology (SC-BT) manufacturing sites and distribution centers in Northern California. The role will work with all Product Line (PL) groups in SC-BT and partner closely with the NA BTL(s) for J&J Vision, Ethicon, and Janssen. This position reports into the Business Technology Leader, Director, West Coast, Supply Chain NA.
The BTL Sr. Manager
Partners with supply chain business functions to shape the overall Business Technology (BT) strategy and roadmap for the Northern California geographic region. General responsibilities include:
- Drive growth and enable differentiating SC capabilities as competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology and interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction of new solutions.
- Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of the regional program portfolio that creates value with speed and is aligned with both segment and enterprise imperatives including acquisitions and divestitures.
- Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs with focus on Diversity & Inclusion and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
- Responsible for strategy, development, socialization, influencing and approval of Capital Appropriation Requests aligned to the geographic-based projects. Work closely with PL leaders and Business leaders to ensure CARs are well planned and metrics driven documents which are socialized and approved in an expedited manner.
- Represent SC-BT with key Supply Chain stakeholders. Work across the senior business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic SC-BT alignment and partnership.
- Drive opportunities for cost optimization in all business segments. Partner with Finance to streamline all financial tracking and management processes.
- Standardize, Simplify, Automate & Cont. Improve our JJT processes, tools, and systems to optimize SC-BT operations and cost.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Business Technology
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience in the healthcare industries
- Fluency in English is required, with proficiency in Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of medical devices industry and End to end Supply Chain is preferred.
- Experience in advanced supply chain and emerging information technologies is preferred.
- Experience in lean, six sigma, and business process mapping is preferred
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and the ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is preferred
- Significant experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data) is preferred
- Must have the ability to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Demonstrated ability to construct a business case and track benefits realization
- A strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, compliance, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations are all highly preferred. A track record of large program delivery is preferred
- Expertise in helping to drive adoption to improve business value through information technology
- Experience in directly managing people and/or virtual teams
- Ability to manage mid-level of complexity, as well as the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously and experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong negotiating skills, and the ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with exceptional service orientation are all requirements for this position
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required
North America-United States-California-Milpitas
Johnson & Johnson (6067)