Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Benefits Leader, Acquisition & Divestiture
Requisition ID: 1730190410
Johnson & Johnson Global Benefits is currently recruiting for a Global Benefits Leader, Acquisition & Divestiture, preferably located in New Brunswick, NJ though the ideal candidate could be remote.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Global Benefits Leader, Acquisition & Divestiture (A&D) you will lead the planning and execution of benefit related acquisition/integrations and divestiture activities globally including:
- Managing the end-to-end Global Benefits acquisitions and integration/divestiture process from creation of the initial strategy and plan with milestones and timelines required to assist in achieving deal specific value and synergies during diligence, through to execution of the tactical on/off-boarding from benefit perspective while effectively influencing and operating within a cross-functional project team;
- Providing benefits-related support in due diligence and post-merger integration activities across business and Corporate functions;
- Developing a streamlined roadmap specific to Global Benefits that is tailored to various deal structures, and within the framework of the Company’s overall acquisition/integration and divestiture methodology;
- Partner with other peers and stakeholders to develop new and/or amend existing approaches to assessing programs and developing and implementing integration strategies, including collaboration with Global Services regarding overall continuous process improvements, implementations, communications and change management strategies and execution;
- Provide expertise in global benefits administration, HRIS and payroll system integration, as well as collaboration with ER/LR on potential impact on given transactions;
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or completing open items;
- Drive completion of Day One activities in parallel with progress on long-term integration activity;
- Track success metrics post close in partnership with the A&D leadership team;
- Develop, implement and conduct a process to obtain post-integration/divestiture feedback from business partners for use in future A&D projects.
- Special Projects – these projects will center on benefits projects, – some include: benefit and programs review, vendor assessments/selection, benchmarking, innovative process improvement, business requirement development, etc.
- Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long-term A&D strategy(s) to achieve the enterprise Total Rewards strategy;
- Manage complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor to internal A&D, Human Resources (HR) and Business Leaders;
- BS degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Finance or a related discipline required
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of benefits or related experience required.
- 2 years of experience in acquisitions and divestitures required
- Global experience strongly preferred
- A strong background in design, development and delivery of benefit programs for large multinational company(ies) preferred
- Knowledge and experience with due diligence and/or integration of global benefit plans and programs is preferred
- Highly developed analytical skills are required
- Must be able to define and measure plan performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvements and savings required
- Facilitation and project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones, deliverable charts) is required
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; operating as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences, as well as systems thinking are all required
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of benefit related laws and regulations is required
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required
- This position is preferably located in New Brunswick, NJ though could be remote for the right candidate. This will require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and
ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson (6067)