Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead IT Auditor
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Internal Audit IT
Requisition ID: 1729180517
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit is seeking a Information Technology (IT) Lead Auditor (SAP). This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 40% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Corporate Internal Audit's primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with government and industry regulations, mitigating risk and achieving operational excellence. To this end, the Lead IT Auditor conducts audits of information resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. Information resources include business critical applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, and BPCS, as well as the related technology infrastructure, data, facilities, organizations, and processes.
• Lead IT Auditors are responsible for the audit of complex IT environments and may serve as the Team Coordinator on audit engagements. In addition, they frequently perform audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers.
• Typical audit activities include gathering and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls;
- systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- recommending control improvements;
- communicating findings and recommendations to management;
- documenting audit work using automated audit management tools;
- and following-up on the status of corrective actions.
• Lead & Perform ongoing risk assessments of capabilities throughout the enterprise Perform an ongoing risk assessment of IT control design. Analyze IT processes & controls.
• Independently assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
• Coordinate & perform ongoing controls testing consistent with the J&J SOX 404 program guidelines.
• Perform root cause analysis and articulate control deficiencies and remediation techniques both internally and with client senior management.
• Coordinate and manage interactions with multi-functional and cross-geographical teams both internally and externally, as necessary.
• As part of the audit process the Lead IT Auditor identify internal control best practices and promotes their adoption across the enterprise.
• In addition, Lead IT Auditors provide training to other members of the Department and to affiliate organizations, and may lead Internal Audit improvement projects using appropriate methodologies.
• A Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of assurance and advisory experience, preferably with a Big 4 or leading risk advisory/ public accounting firm is required.
• Must have knowledge of Master Data, system configuration and process controls.
• Experience with the design, development and implementation of internal controls for large ERP systems is preferred.
• Analytical skills; specifically, the ability to assess and decompose processes utilizing a risk and control focus
• Good understanding of IT & Information Security Management Frameworks and standards such as ISO, SANS, COBIT, ITIL, CSA and regulations such as SOX, PCI Compliance, HIPAA with demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following areas is required: ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards), information security, program/project management, and/or infrastructure services (operating systems, databases, network).
• High level of self-confidence, strong people and client management skills and demonstrated leadership ability, strong influencing skills is required.
• Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
• Exposure or understanding of control concepts and processes with practical experience in regulatory compliance, internal audits, risk management, process improvement preferred
• A professional security, audit, or control-related certification, such as CISSP, CISA or CIA is strongly preferred.
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills are required.
• English fluency (written and verbal) is required; fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
• Must have the ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally is required (up to 40%).
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Internal Audit IT