Johnson & Johnson Careers
TruMatch Clinical Design Coordinator
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 1727190102
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking a TruMatch Clinical Design Coordinator to be located in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
You will be responsible for the coordination and communication of all activities involved in the ordering, development, manufacturing and logistics of patient specific devices, ensuring that all process deliverables and milestones are communicated and completed on a timely basis, so that the implants are delivered as planned. This individual is responsible to the timely communication of the order, development and delivery status for each patient specific device, independently resolving any logistical issues.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and communication of all patient specific tasks and deliverables, including implant requests, implant concepts, quotations, manufacturing and delivery
- Processing of customer orders for patient specific devices, including requesting sales orders, generating work orders, and defining shipping location.
- Accurate and timely updates to tracking sheets and / or case management software, as well as filing of all required documentation to produce and manufacture each PSI
- Scheduling and prioritization of the design and manufacturing of patient specific devices to ensure delivery of implants as planned.
- Timely communication of design and delivery status to the requesting surgeon and / or sales consultant, ensuring that the implant is delivered to the proper location
- Collaborate with sales administration and customer service to help resolve order, invoicing and customer credit issues.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure that all case information is communicated and understood, and that case tasks and deliverables are completed as planned.
- Actively contribute to the continual improvements of operations and processes for patient specific device, in order to improve team productivity and meet customer expectations.
- Generate tracking and status reports to help track case workload, scheduling, productivity, and metrics against established standards and goals
- Understand and comply with all company policies in regards to HIPAA and patient confidentiality.
- Act as the key contact for the sales force, providing timely and accurate response to field requests and order status.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a High School diploma / GED is required.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in customer service, or in manufacturing planning and scheduling is required.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office tools, such as Word, Excel and ACCESS, is required.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
- Experience with medical implant development and manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, such as J.D. Edwards or SAP, is preferred.
- Experience with Product Life Cycle management software, such as Windchill or Teamcenter, is preferred.
- This position will be based in West Chester, PA and may require 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Synthes USA Products, LLC (6317)