Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Business Development Summer Analyst - 2019
Requisition ID: 1724180518
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Group, Inc. is recruiting for a 2019 Consumer Business Development Summer Analyst. Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, and creating solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, dynamic lives.
This analyst will assist in supporting our ongoing Mergers & Acquisitions (“M&A”) efforts. We are responsible for the origination, development and execution of acquisitions, divestitures, partnerships, joint ventures and license agreements globally for our different franchises including OTC, Beauty, Baby, Oral Care, Wound Care and FemCare.
This program offers high-caliber students the opportunity to apply their knowledge in practical business setting. This position will be a 10 – 12 week duration from June to August 2019 and the location is the JNJ Headquarters in New Brunswick, NJ.
You will be participating in project teams from the beginning,
- Duties include: ensuring the efficient assessment of potential target companies, markets and technologies globally, contributing in many areas, across different franchises, regions and products.
- Your day to day responsibilities include demonstrating public and private sources of information that leads to the development of comprehensive information to assist in target assessment, competitive landscape and valuation activities. You will also actively partner with other business functions including Marketing, Finance and R&D to ensure a thorough evaluation.
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Life Sciences, Engineering, Finance or Business focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2020 or Graduation 2021)
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- You would need to able commit to the entire 12 week time frame - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residents US Work Authorization.
- To be successful in this role you should possess excellent analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with detailed financial modeling and analysis and prior internship experience highly preferred.
- The ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is a requirement of the position.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)