Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Spine
Requisition ID: 1723180919
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a key strategic Franchise Marketing role within its Spine Platform. The Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Spine, will be based in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, DePuy Synthes is more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Spine is Johnson & Johnson’s Spine business known throughout the medical world for offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the simplest to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the lateral interbody segment within the Spine platform including but not limited to:
- Developing growth opportunities & collaboration strategies for critical spinal procedures across product lines.
- Assessing and quantifying opportunities to improve market share, product profitability and entry into new procedures/conditions.
- Implementing product portfolio strategies and program prioritization.
- Driving program management and strategy.
- Providing product development guidance.
- Creating product positioning/messaging.
- Developing pricing and other promotional strategies.
- Developing deep understanding of the global Spine market and the global DePuy Synthes Spine portfolio.
This position will require the global Marketing Manager to leverage both clinical and market knowledge to identify emerging, unmet surgical needs; evaluating options; creating financial models; and providing direction for global growth opportunities to drive project progress and Spine segment growth.
The successful candidate will help create and drive the overall short- and long-term Spine strategy, work closely with multi-disciplinary product development teams to drive new product development activities, deliver launch excellence to drive revenue for the Spine segment, as well as ensure collaboration with US & OUS Regional marketing counterparts to support forecasting models, product positioning, & launch strategies. They will develop sustainable relationships with Worldwide KOL’s, Sales, Cross-Functional, Marketing, and Regional leadership.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required (Preferably in Engineering/Biomedical Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Technical or business-related field), with an MBA being preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years total business experience in the healthcare industry is required. Experience in the Medical Device sector is preferred. Prior orthopaedic experience is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years in medical device strategic or upstream marketing is preferred.
- Experience managing medical device product lines including Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing or Branding/Marketing with previous product launch experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with healthcare professionals is required.
- Up to 30% travel may be required for this position, domestic/international.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience building strong partnerships between cross functional teams such as sales, marketing, clinical, R&D, operations, and/or other key functional stakeholders to deliver business objectives.
The candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills. The individual must also have the ability to influence without authority, gain cross-functional support and drive business direction. Demonstrated ability to work autonomously to deliver business results is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)