Johnson & Johnson Careers
Total Rewards Leader, Corporate Services, Medical Device
Requisition ID: 1722190809
Johnson & Johnson Corporate
Services is currently recruiting for a Total Rewards Leader, Corporate Services
located in California.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Total Rewards Leader, Corporate Services serves as an internal consultant, who advises the HR community & leadership, on Total Rewards policies and procedures, as well as delivers creative total rewards solutions, using data backed decision making and insights.
- Implements Total Rewards programs that align with business strategy, both globally and locally.
- Prepares executive level salary proposals and develops salary recommendations.
- Performs job evaluations for senior leadership roles.
- Manage cases in a timely manner as assigned to Corporate Services Total Rewards.
- Conducts extensive research, ad hoc analyses and makes recommendations utilizing both insights and analytics, collaborating with regional Global Services Total Rewards team members.
- Resolves issues, in a timely manner, as they arise.
- Manages Total Rewards governance, utilizes project management skills to plan and manage projects.
- Partners with Business Unit (BU) HR and other members of the HR community.
- Represents Johnson & Johnson's at external consortiums.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required; an Advanced degree (Master’s in HR, MBA in HR or other related concentration) preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years professional hands-on experience within HR required.
- Broad based experience in Compensation as well as other HR related areas including: Talent Management and HR Business Partner preferred.
- Understanding and working knowledge of compensation laws and regulations preferred.
- Excellent research and quantitative business skills are required.
- Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred as majority of clients will not be located onsite.
- Global scope and responsibility experience strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills with experience in supporting the execution of large-scale projects is preferred.
- Strong analytical, consultative, influence and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills; operates with a global mindset with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated learning agility & passion for continuous improvement
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teaming and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of software products required; Workday, Salesforce,
- Database and HRIS systems and reporting tools is preferred.
- Position is located in California and may require up to 10%
domestic and/or international travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Johnson & Johnson (6067)