HR Business Partner
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
This HR Business Partner role will be liaising with our corporate functions Segment.
HR Business Partner will be responsible:
1. Business Intimacy: Support creation and deployment of the HR agenda for the business, aligned with HR, business, and shared services strategies
2. Building Organizational Capability: Partner with client groups and key partners to develop and execute appropriate strategies to strengthen the organization
3. Driving Talent Agendas: Contribute to development and execution of country talent strategy in partnership with partners to grow diverse leadership talent
4. Coaching leaders: Provide advice and mentoring to business leaders within a country to support execution of local work
1) Implement HR solutions within area of responsibility following a holistic approach
2) Provide actionable recommendations to a business or HR leader to meet new or changing business needs
3) Handle projects or sub-projects within allotted time & resources assigned
4) Use appropriate metrics to proactively look for opportunities to improve and organizational processes and outcomes
5) Network with HR and cross-functional peers, both internal and external to the organization
1) Education level required: Bachelor degree
2) Years of Experience: at least 3 years of experience working as HR Business Partner in corporations with matrix environments.
3) Required skills: Ability to work autonomously; ability to influence; frustration tolerance.
4) Language: English and Spanish are required
5) Location of the role: Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
6) Temporary position: 10 months
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success.
We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Ubicación principal
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal-Mendoza 1259Organización
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Srl (fka Pharma Farmace (7425)Área
Recursos HumanosRequisition ID