Johnson & Johnson Careers
2020 Military Leadership Development Program (MVLDP) - Full Time
Requisition ID: 1707190808
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 130,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson's Military Veteran Leadership Development Program (MVLDP) is an 18-month Program (with three unique 6-month rotations) designed to support successful, highly motivated, experienced proven military leaders to become tomorrows’ leaders within Johnson & Johnson
The Johnson & Johnson Military Veteran Leadership Development Program (MVLDP) is designed to:
- Provide participants with rich enterprise exposure, cross-functional rotations, a robust integrated curriculum and connections with a deep network of cross-functional and cross-sector leaders
- Develop critical capabilities, and experience the breadth and depth of Johnson & Johnson through robust rotations (Rotation assignments are chosen based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need)
- Build strong relationships within the Johnson & Johnson community
To successfully graduate from the program, participants need to demonstrate their potential with strong performance to be an enterprise leader today and beyond. It is expected that MVLDP graduates will continue to further their development and grow in their careers at Johnson & Johnson while driving and supporting the goals of the business.
These three rotations can range across the following potential functions: Supply Chain, Human Resources, Marketing, Procurement, Brand Management, Sales and others. Further you will have the opportunity to shape business outcomes across Johnson & Johnson’s three business segments: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer.
Cohorts typically have a start date in January, 2020 or July, 2020.
Most rotations will be through company locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Transitioning from active duty military service or less than four years removed from active service is preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years military leadership experience is required
- A proven record of success and leadership throughout military career is required
- Demonstrated successful experience as a people manager and/or leader is required
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills is required
- Requires the ability to think strategically and creatively, to thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (both oral and written) within all levels of the organization
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson (6067)