Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior FP&A Analyst – Middle East
Requisition ID: 1705618747W
COMPANY: Johnson & Johnson
JOB TITLE: Senior FP&A Analyst (Middle East)
Location: Pinewood, Wokingham, Berkshire.
In this exciting Emerging market role, the Senior Commercial Support Analyst will lead the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities by partnering with the local Finance Director and Business Unit Finance team as well as other BS CoE teams.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical and analytical skills with a successful track record of operating in a complex and often ambiguous environment. They will have strong leadership and influencing skills to effectively drive the business planning process and standardization.
Summary of key responsibilities:
• Proactively lead and own P&L, Balance Sheet and Headcount business plan and related processes and their accurate and timely submissions in the system (50%)
• Prepare monthly/forecast performance decks and reports providing first line commentary to enable framing by the BUF team (25%)
• Drive process standardization and continuous improvements in line with EMEA and BS CoE strategy. Support/lead process improvement projects relevant to Emerging markets and wider EMEA. Deliver ad hoc support to the local BUF as well as across Emerging markets (25%)
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Global Finance function of Johnson & Johnson offers exciting career opportunities for high calibre Finance professionals. We provide value by delivering superior financial performance, assuring financial integrity and compliance and, by developing great business leaders with Finance expertise. At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with approximately 127,000 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Global Finance delivers work via a three-tier operating model consisting of Corporate Services, Johnson & Johnson Global Services and Business Unit Services. The Business Unit Services tier is comprised of locally-based Business Unit Finance teams and regional Business Support Centres of Excellence.
The Business Support Centres of Excellence (BS CoE) sit inside Business Unit Services. In EMEA, the Center of Excellence team is made up of a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well the Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa. This means the Business Support Centre of Excellence provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and expanding their horizons.
• Responsibilities in this role are to ensure support in the areas of forecasting planning and reporting within the BS CoE Emerging Markets cluster (Central & Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa, Turkey). The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of J&J worldwide and FP&A procedures and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
• Proactively lead and own P&L, Balance Sheet and Headcount business plans and related processes and their accurate and timely submissions in the system (TM1, Bravo App, Bravo);
• Support Commercial Support Manager Emerging Markets and local Business Unit Finance (BUF) teams in all elements of Forecasting, Planning and Reporting
• Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports, Sales Reports, Spend Optimization, Trending, etc
• Preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the BUF team
• Ensure Bravo (corporate consolidation) reporting is accurate and timely for all business plans and updates
• Liaise with BUF local team and BS COE Emerging Markets and BS CoE Regional Team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
• Manage monthly reporting activities for your countries of responsibility in a timely and accurate manner
• Understand the tax model structure for management reporting company
• Analyse, interpret, communicate & review financial performance
• Meet all Compliance Requirements: SOX, J&J Records Retention rules, HCC/HCBI/IAPP etc
• Drive process standardization and continuous improvements in line with EMEA and BS CoE strategy
• Support/lead process improvement projects relevant to Emerging markets and wider EMEA
• Share best practice across BS CoE Team & wider EMEA Finance teams
• Assist the BS CoE Commercial Support Manager for Emerging Markets in the documentation of current processes – SOPs, work instructions, process flows, etc.
• Build strong interdependent partnerships with the BS CoE and Regional Finance Teams at all appropriate levels
• Provide financial leadership & analysis of new service opportunities & other key projects & ensure ongoing monitoring; Provide strong finance leadership to other projects as required
• Proactively take responsibility for personal development
• Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects
• Strong accounting background
• Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office (advanced Excel proficiency desired), TM1 and ideally J&J systems
• Experience at a similar level and/or within a multinational environment.
• Experience in process improvement/transformational projects
Skills and Competencies:
• Fluency in English (written & oral) a must
• Collaborative in style, open to change and strong continuous improvement mindset; strong team player and self-starter
• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyse and interpret financial data
• Minimum +3 years post-qualification experience and/or +5 Years Business Experience
• Ability to bring clarity to complex business issues and proven success in managing projects & processes
• Strong communication, influencing & business partnering skills with an ability to flex communication styles appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
• Strong Business Mindset
• Anticipate and manage competing and changing priorities; recommend trade-offs for business impact
• Committed to on-time-zero-defect reporting and compliance with J&J standards
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the finance tiers
• University Degree, preferably with financial background
• Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
• Fluent spoken and written English
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)