Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Devices Emerging Markets Commercial Support Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1705618747W
Role: Medical Devices Emerging Markets Commercial Support Senior Finance Analyst
The newly created Finance Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the EAME region.
Responsibilities in this role are to ensure support in the areas of forecasting planning and reporting within the BS CoE Emerging Markets cluster (Central & Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa, Turkey). The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of J&J worldwide and FP&A procedures and detailed understanding of each area
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively lead and own P&L, Balance Sheet and Headcount business plans and related processes and their accurate and timely submissions in the system (TM1, Bravo App, Bravo);
- Support Commercial Support Manager Emerging Markets and local Business Unit Finance (BUF) teams in all elements of Forecasting, Planning and Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports, Sales Reports, Spend Optimization, Trending, etc
- Preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the BUF team
- Ensure Bravo reporting is accurate and timely for all business plans and updates
- Liaise with BUF local team and BS COE Emerging Markets and BS CoE Regional Team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
- Manage monthly reporting activities for your countries of responsibility in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand the tax model structure for management reporting company
- Analyse, interpret, communicate & review financial performance
- Meet all Compliance Requirements: SOX, J&J Records Retention rules, HCC/HCBI/IAPP etc
- Drive process standardization and continuous improvements in line with EMEA and BS CoE strategy
- Support/lead process improvement projects relevant to Emerging markets and wider EMEA
- Share best practice across BS CoE Team & wider EMEA Finance teams
- Assist the BS CoE Commercial Support Manager for Emerging Markets in the documentation of current processes – SOPs, work instructions, process flows, etc.
- Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects
- Assist in the continued roll out of our SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service
- Provide accurate high quality analyses, business partnering and support to the BUF, BS CoE, and EMEA Regional Teams;
- Build strong interdependent partnerships with the BS CoE and Regional Finance Teams at all appropriate levels
- Actively partner with the management to agree any resulting actions required to ensure successful execution & follow-up
- Support the BS CoE Commercial Manager in the engagement with EMEA to ensure Emerging Markets voice is heard & results are understood by stakeholders. Ensure this process is done in an efficient & effective way.
- Provide financial leadership & analysis of new service opportunities & other key projects & ensure ongoing monitoring; Provide strong finance leadership to other projects as required
- Proactively take responsibility for personal development
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification, with a financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent, with significant post qualified financial experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Strong accounting background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
- Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success. and
- Experience of TM1 is not essential but preferred.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)