Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prof. Education Manager - Non-Clinical Stakeholders
Requisition ID: 1705618623W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world
Location: EMEA region
General Summary: Johnson and Johnson Institute unites all Professional Education initiatives and is a critical pillar of our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. As part of the Global Center of Excellence, the Professional Education (ProfEd) Manager Non-Clinical Stakeholders, will be responsible for establishing the JNJ Institute strategy and implementation of innovative educational solutions around Hospitals, GPOs (Group Purchasing Organization) and Top Non-Clinical stakeholders such as CFO, CEO, CIO, COO. In this role, the candidate will be accountable to build a Learning Curriculum for Healthcare Managers to sharpen their executive skill set and leadership. A 360° approach including large scale highly scientific JNJ Institute Symposium, intimate bespoke courses, University Collaborations, insight generation meetings, online learnings etc. will allow the ProfEd Manager to optimize the offering to the customers’ needs. Based on the fast changing market requirements the ProfEd Manager is requested to stay flexible and adapt accordingly.
- Lead ProfEd insights, strategy, design and tactics to support the EMEA business imperatives in close collaboration with Strategic Account Manager and Value Creation Regional Center of Excellence as well as the one MD EMEA Education Solutions team.
- Build, leverage and implement innovative customer centric learning pathways for Non-Clinical Stakeholders as well as establish a clear ProfEd plan incl. the latest and fast changing CareAdvantage portfolio.
- Co-shape within the Strategic Capabilities to develop and deliver a completely new ProfEd strategies around the Non-Clinical Stakeholder Customer group, including insight-generation and educational “J&J C-suites Summit” events.
- Running both symposia style as well as bespoke In-Hospital workshops while adding your Executive Strategies or Executive Education experience to ensure high engagement programs for Non-clinical stakeholder
- Manage faculty relationships, optimize and expand the EMEA pool of faculty and engage them in the early stage of new projects. Targeting and planning of contracts within specialty areas for EMEA.
- Build and leverage education partnerships with strategic important European Hospital Management Societies.
- Increase access and differentiate through implementation of low cost/high reach digital & technology ProfEd solutions
- The candidate will plan and control the budget of the educational courses/initiatives for the Non-Clinical Stakeholder Solutions and continuously measure and analyze results to implement continuous improvements and will establish a clear outcome tracking based on state of the art concepts fully in line with the healthcare compliance requirements.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in shaping and managing Executive Strategies or Executive Education while fully understanding their needs and requirements.
- Knowledge around designing and building Executive Experience Journeys
- Insights and knowledge around Hospital Management and the EMEA Health Care Environment
- Strong business acumen and data analytics skills to establish dashboards and proven ability to understand business strategy
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate, engage and share with a team of professionals, also remotely.
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and analytics. Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills
- A minimum of a Masters’ Degree is required.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently.
- Strategic Account Management, Value Added Services, product and/or sales management experience
- Project management experience, preferably on digital technology and/or systems development
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legal & Health Care Compliance policies
- Experience in Adult Learning Principles and Launch Excellence
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary
Synthes GmbH (7111)