Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prof. Education Manager - Value Creation
Requisition ID: 1705618622W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Location: EMEA Region
General Summary: Johnson and Johnson Institute unites all Professional Education initiatives and is a critical pillar of our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. As part of the Global Center of Excellence, the Professional Education (ProfEd) Manager Value Creation, will be responsible for establishing the JNJ Institute strategy and implementation of innovative educational solutions around the entire Value Creation portfolio including patient pathways, supply chain education and managed services.The candidate will be accountable to build and execute the customer learning experience strategy for Value Creation through the J&J institute. The focus will lie in creating targeted customer experiences in close collaboration with the reference centers and the CareAdvantage team. Modular learning curriculums for hospitals will include OR efficiency tools, patient pathways concepts and enhanced recovery principles. A 360° approach like large scale highly scientific JNJ Institute Symposium, intimate bespoke courses at our reference centers and digital learning tools will allow the ProfEd Manager to optimize the offering to the customers’ needs. Based on the fast changing market requirements the ProfEd Manager is requested to stay flexible and adapt accordingly.
- Lead ProfEd insights, strategy, design and tactics to support the EMEA business imperatives in close collaboration with the EMEA Value Creation team as well as local country education and the oneMD EMEA Education Solutions team.
- Co-shape within the Strategic Capabilities to develop and deliver completely new ProfEd strategies around the multidisciplinary customer group seeking for value, including insight-generation and educational “J&JI Value Creation” events.
- Build, leverage and implement innovative customer centric learning pathways for Value Creation as well as establish a modular customer experience journey showcasing JNJ’s potential in Value Creation. Collaborate across ProfEd colleagues to integrate concepts to ensure consistent message and maximizing outreach.
- Manage faculty relationships, optimize and expand the EMEA pool of faculty and engage them in the early stage of new projects. Targeting and planning of contracts within areas of responsibility for EMEA.
- Build and leverage education partnerships with strategic important European Societies such as ERAS.
- Increase access and differentiate through implementation of low cost/high reach digital & technology ProfEd solutions
- The candidate will plan and control the budget of the educational courses/initiatives for the Non-Clinical Stakeholder Solutions and continuously measure and analyze results to implement continuous improvements and will establish a clear outcome tracking based on state of the art concepts fully in line with the healthcare compliance requirements.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in shaping and managing Value Creation Strategies or Multidisciplinary Team Education while fully understanding their needs and requirements.
- Knowledge around designing and building Customer Experience Journeys as well as insights around Hospital Management and the EMEA Health Care Environment.
- Knowledge of the use of Digital Solutions, e-health and technology integration in Healthcare e.g. connecting patients to their MDT via IT (patient facing apps, websites, process trackers etc..)
- Experience in the delivery of value added professional education programs incl. educational components around production flows (e.g. patient pathways) and efficiency (e.g. OR). Knowledge on process optimizations, matrix collaborations, supply chain efficiency etc.
- Strong business acumen and data analytics skills to establish dashboards and proven ability to understand business strategy.
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation. Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and engage a team of professionals, also remotely
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and analytics. Demonstrates creative, practical problem-solving skills.
- Lean Management, Six Sigma.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently.
- Strategic Account Management, Value Added Services, product and/or sales management experience
- Clinical experience i.e. nurse or physiotherapist in a hospital patient pathway setting
- Project management experience, preferably with digital technology and/or systems development
- Master Degree or minimum equivalence through experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legal & Health Care Compliance policies
- Experience in Adult Learning Principles and Launch Excellence
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary
Synthes GmbH (7111)