Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE ORTHO MADRID
Requisition ID: 1705618609W
Act towards achieving set targets and forecasts, in accordance with the Company sales policy.
- Creates a tactical plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Implements field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Promotes professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
Science Degree (nursery, physiotherapy…) / previous sales experience
Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills.
• Experience in health care selling (one year minimum)
High level of clinical knowledge
Communication and Presentation skills
Teamwork and collaboration
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)