Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1705618599W
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain site-level customer relationships with business units and serve as their facilities single point of contact, understand their expectations and translate them into business service solutions.
- Ensure Project Delivery on capital and infrastructure projects. Interface with business units and contractors during planning and construction of large project. Work with the MD&D Global Facilities and J&J Leiden Campus Facilities group on the delivery of consistent facility hard services.
- Serve as primary site liaison for Facilities Quality and EHS compliance:
- Ensure compliance with good commercial, laboratory and manufacturing practices, Environmental Health and Safety and other regulations. Represent Facilities in related audits.
- Implement business continuity plans
- Support Energy/Sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs
- Campus Facilities group on the delivery of consistent facility hard services.
- Support the J&J Leiden Campus and MD&D Global Facilities in the site-level deployment of enterprise Facilities programs. Actively contributes to Site and campus governance councils
- Provide change management leadership to implement MD&D Global Facilities strategies and initiatives at the site
- Establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking and sharing of best practices
- Assures strict compliance of services by managing procedures and documentation as per cGMP and EHS requirements
- Acts as Facilities subject matter expert for: area improvements, deviations evaluations, regulatory audits, and capital justification.
- Develop and monitor operational budgets for both internal and contracted resources; responsible for operational performance of service providers
- Develop a reliability program for utilities and critical building systems.
Education, Skills & Experience:
Science or Engineering (Marine, Process, Mechanical or Electrical
preferred) or equivalent experience
A minimum of 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
MSc or MBA preferable
This position serves as a single point of accountability to the site and is responsible for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive facility installations and services —across Mentor site—with a high touch customer service orientation. Responsible for delivering facilities and Utilities maintenance and operation, infrastructure management, energy management and cost improvement initiatives, external facilities service contracts.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, facilities management or related fields
- Project Management capabilities
- GMP, EHS, and other regulatory standards
- Compliance knowledge
- Maintenance and construction best practices
- Contractor management
What do we offer you?
We offer a dynamic international working environment with attention to personal development. We also offer a competitive salary and good benefits, such as a sports fee, ADV days and a good pension scheme.
Mentor Medical Systems, B.V. (8808)
Faciliteiten (algemene deskundige)