Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Consumer] Product Engagement Lead, IT Lead
Requisition ID: 1705618579W
- Strategic Portfolio Management: participates in business planning, business opportunity identification, and consults with BTL and business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology in TW/HK
- Supports the TW/HK Digital and e-Commerce Teams to successfully implement the TW/HK Digital & e-Commerce Strategy and roadmap in partnership with Global and Regional TBE and Digital Channels PLO teams
- Leverages shared Global IT Digital Platform and Integrated Digital Execution in TW/HK for scale and consistency to drive the successful execution of the Digital & e-Commerce e.g. Canvas, Digital Shelf 2.0, CRM, Digital Analytics
- Evaluates and provides TW/HK technical requirements to the design of Global digital platform
- IT Risk Assurance: Ensures that the website technology solutions landscape complies with Worldwide Compliance, Local regulatory and Information Security standards.
Part B: Principal Responsibilities (Maximum of 8 bullet points)
- Digital Product Engagement Lead / Business Digital Technology Interface
- Presents JJT in the TW/HK’s marketing & e-commerce leadership team and participates actively in key management of business strategy, business planning and operations meetings for new demands and capability needs.
- Provides overall coordination of the digital & e-commerce strategy delivery with the relevant partners in business and JJT. Plans, analyzes, recommends and obtains approvals for capabilities or solutions appropriate for the demands.
- Deliver maximized coordination in planned project delivery and post-implementation activities for solution rollout in site.
- Captures business demands and externally initiated initiatives into a global portfolio. Provides regular portfolio updates to management. Collaborates with management on the prioritization of initiatives.
- Serve as brands’ technology consultants to drive maximum value from their investments
- Conduit for TW/HK brand requirements to shape the technical product
- Expertise and hands-on technical knowledge of shared Global/Regional Digital platform and capabilities
- Promote and champion the development of strong partnering with the Technology Services organization supporting the systems and solutions required to meet the business objectives
- Business requirements analysis
- Develops acceptance criteria
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Ensure Operational Excellence in the areas of budget mgmt and project execution
- Own relationships with TW/HK’s brand/franchise/agency, including bidirectional feedback, education and information sharing. Capture up to date and relevant market and technology trends, consumer insights, internal and external case studies to share and educate TW/HK business and global/regional IT Digital Channels teams.
- Ensure Compliance and Securityis considered and emphasized in all IT plans and actions
- Promote IT as an enabler of growth and complexity reduction
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Technology certification preferred
- At least 5 years formulating and implementing Digital & e-Commerce Strategy for a major company (FMCG company preferred) or Digital Agency/e-Commerce provider. Expertise includes digital media planning, SEM, Social media and mobile marketing, e-Commerce
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in managing online retailing / home shopping / e-Commerce projects
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Multi-National Company
Knowledge & Skills:
- Overall understanding of key business and system processes
- Domain expertise in digital execution, Drupal, Web/HTML, CMS, Mobile, Responsive, CRM, Product Catalog, Digital Asset management, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Familiar with TW/HK market analytics, Digital, e-Commerce and CRM.
- Strong knowledge in mobile and social technology
- Strong communication and listening skills with excellent command of English
- Strong project management and experience in working with Global and regional teams
- Stakeholder Management
- Leadership skills
- Communication, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with business partners
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)