Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Staff Supplier Quality Engineer
Requisition ID: 1705618571W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Based in Le Locle or Neuchatel site we are currently recruiting for a:
Staff Supplier Quality Engineer
- Prepare, conduct, monitor and report on audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to good manufacturing practices, equipment engineering system, and international organization for standardization standards.
- Develop standard operating procedures, specifications, and provides technical transfer and validation support. You will audit and approves manufacturing, quality, engineering and validation documents for conformance to business practices and departmental procedures.
- You will provide data and documentation in support of the development of validation strategies acting as liaison to the regulatory affairs department to perform initial regulatory review of all engineering changes and modifications to products.
- The Staff Supplier Quality Engineer will provide sampling plans and approves inspection methods for evaluation and testing of components and products; support and expertise in reliability planning and reliability growth demonstration during new product development.
- You will direct the work assignments of engineers to support effective quality engineering processes at all levels and throughout the supplier quality engineering organization.
- He/she will lead engineers in development and deployment of innovative quality engineering tools, techniques and systems.
- Provide Quality Engineering support to suppliers including audits/assessments, inspection technique support, verification/validation activities, CAPA and change management. FDA CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 regulations/standards will be the focus.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree: Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline are preferred.
- We require at least 6 years of experience in a GMP and/or ISO regulated industry. We will give priority to candidate with experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry. The ideal candidate will have operations supplier quality experience, both: FDA and ISO regulations knowledge. FDA CFR Part 820 and/or ISO 13485 knowledge recommended.
- The ideal candidate brings in strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills. He/she has solid root cause analysis abilities and experience with machining manufacturing processes and injection molding. Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification and trainings are preferred.
- English is needed, French is a plus.
- We foresee up to 25% travel, including possible international travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you an experienced Quality Egineer with an international mindset and business acumen? Do you feel attracted by a dynamic environment? Then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Please click onDePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Medos International Sarl (7898)