Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior PE Specialist
Requisition ID: 1705617766W
Working with team to contribute for Professional Education strategy development surrounding the relevant therapeutic area and product.
Communicate with cross-function to make sure alignment on ME Projects of design, topics, contents, speakers etc.
Ensure succeed implementation of Professional Education events and programs in high-quality and high-compliance way; Work with MSL team, EMT to ensure cascade and local education events execution successfully.
Responsible for budget tracking and reporting for the relevant ME programs
Develop TA KOLs and build interactive strategic cooperation with the KOLs and professional associations.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
· High customer and external industry insight
· Good communication skill to show ME programs value
· Skilled at understanding scientific data and translating it into effective education and communications materials.
· Organisational skills, project management, time-management skills
· Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mindset.
· Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred
· 3-year above Pharm industry/business experience
· 1-2 years or above of Marketing and/or Medical experience or 2-3 years above sales rep experience in the relevant therapeutic area
· A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
· Good planning and tracking skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· English writing and oral communication
· Flexibility for some domestic and international travels.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)