Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Data Analyst - OneMD Service and Repair
Requisition ID: 1705617739W
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is currently hiring a Business Data Administrator. This position in Brussels JNJ office.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Business Data Administrator supports OneMD Service and Repair system users and cross functional business partners (Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations) by providing key service data to ensure that our customer, products, services, and inventory is accurate, complete and current. Utilizing investigative, organizational and analytic skills; the Business Data Administrator implements and executes data mining projects and creates reports to provide insights in to the service business operations. In addition to data mining projects, the role would also include supporting on-going user data requests by inputting and updating information to the OneMD Service and Repair system. Updates and inputs of needed data may include but would not be limited to support of new product launches, acquisitions, divestitures, new process development, and data re-structuring to drive growth and efficiencies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Responsible for defining the Service data standards; Define OneMD Service Data strategy and integrating the OneMD Service data model with other initiatives/platforms;
• Provide subject matter expertise on data management standards, data hierarchy, requirements, and interfaces;
• Responsible for all decisions related to changes / modifications to OneMD Service data standards and leads the OneMD Service data governance board;
• Provide data management inputs to IT/Process teams during all project phases, as needed;
• Understand data impacts for any program decisions and communicate to data team members accordingly;
• Oversee data mapping activities between business data and OneMD Service data standards / formats including mapping entities, attributes and defining transformation rules;
• Provide strategic continuity for data management activities across OneMD Service Program
• Identify, resolve, and escalate issues, risks, and change requests.
• Communicate data requirements and feasibility to Program leadership.
• Oversee data related activities throughout the program:
• Support functional design of data migrations and interfaces between boundary solutions and the OneMD Service Solution,
• Review technology deliverables to understand data implications, design of data migrations and interfaces between OneMD Service solutions and other enterprise-wide solutions,
• Review and sign-off on all data-related deliverables, Support design, development, testing and deployment of data management systems and transformation efforts.
• Participates in the implementation and deployment of the OneMD Service Solution across sectors/functions/businesses for all phases and waves:
• Responsible for implementation of data quality standards for existing systems/source data and OneMD Service data,
• Collaborate with the Change Management/Training Lead to define necessary training curriculums to educate employees on data changes,
• Coordinate with Change Management/Training team on delivery of end-user training. Define maintenance accountabilities and responsibilities OneMD Service of data management.
• Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Create an environment that encourages risk-taking; A Change Agent with a high tolerance for ambiguity. Influencing and Impacting Others / Interpersonal Understanding;
• Global mindset – ability to work across multiple countries and cultures; Maintains integrity and trust within and across all organizations and relationships;
• Excellent communication, networking, and influencing skills including the ability to manage across all management and organizational levels, regional, globally and cross-Franchises;
• High impact individual with the ability to lead, collaborate, challenge, and influence peers, subordinates and senior management to drive data quality measures and innovative strategies in order to business value/results;
• Performs other duties assigned as needed.
•A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (advanced degree is preferred) and minimum of six (6) 7 years of experience is required.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
•Ability to effectively manage change and prepare others with the necessary communications and tools is required.
•Ability to facilitate process design workshops and drive alignment across diverse stakeholder groups required.
•Expertise in data management methodologies and tools is required.
•Ability to translate business requirements into data management recommendations required.
•Clear understanding of existing data and its business usage across business platforms including all required.
•Ability to facilitate groups toward achieving alignment and stated deliverables; Strong interdependent partnering and collaboration skills to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and business partners; Customer Orientation.
•Ability to work weekends and “off hours” as needed on occasion where needed for new product or project release.
•This position is located in Diegem and requires up to 10% travel domestically and internationally on short notice.
•A minimum of five (5) years of line managerial experience preferred, in the pharmaceutical, consumer and/or medical device industries.
•Cross-functional and/or cross-sector experience preferred.
•Knowledge of the J&J Software Development Lifecycle methodology and tools preferred.
•Preferred experienced with SaaS data project.
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)