Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior GA Manager - Visioncare
Requisition ID: 1705617631W
KEY ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Four Main Responsibilities:
30%: Create business opportunities and manage GA issues via engaging with both central government, which includes but not limited to: NHFPC, SAIC, China Consumer Association and other industry associations; as well as local government in the identified markets.
25%: Provide GA support to company initiatives or projects, e.g. World Without Myopia, etc.
20%: Align with J&J GA&P strategy and Vision Care strategy, develop and implement GA strategy for Vision Care in China
15%: As the part of the GA&P team, support overall China GA priorities.
Stay apprised of business goals and strategies in order to assess impact from legislative, executive, regulatory and NGO activities.
Identify health care and other policy developments internationally and in China could impact business and operation.
Review and analyze legislative and executive branch/regulatory activities in consultation with appropriate business and corporate personnel to assess the level of impact to the company.
Faciliate the learnings, initiatives, information and actions across the China GA Council.
• Industry experiences: More than 8 – 10 year’s minimum in positions of increasing responsibility and experience in government affairs, market access in healthcare industry in MNCs, industry associations and trade organizations, etc.
• Position experiences:
1. Proven contact network, involvement and success in influencing the development of health policy and strong knowledge of the processes.
2. Proficiency in strategy development, develop action plans and tactical steps.
3. Good analytical, writing, and influencing skills to develop strategies and action plans.
4. Experience on project management, marketing and vision industry is perferable.
• Language Skills：Good presentation / communication skills - Strong ability in written in both Chinese and English.
• Computer Skills: Fluently use lotus, PPT, Word, Excel, etc.
Proven ability in interface with stakeholders, e.g. policy-maker, legislation, regulatory, NGO, Institute and industry association.
Proven track record of strategy development, negotiations, professional writing, communication and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure.
In-depth knowledge and experience with Chinese policy environment, e.g. healthcare, innovation and industry development, etc.
Experience in MNCs with good contact with both central and local authorities.
Demonstrated the result driven, motivation and positively influence individuals both inside and outside of the organization.
Strong organizational skills, adept at managing complex array of projects/issues.