Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Facility Manager
Requisition ID: 1705617609W
Mainly include, but not limited to:
1. Manage campus-wide facilities projects to attain defined FPOs in a professional risk-based working way, fully meet JNJ project management guidelines (PDP, project delivery process).
2. Support MAKE programs/initiatives, and lead facility related working stream in CIP, JJPS, M2W, ME2, etc.
3. Lead the rollout of EFM programs at the site level. i.e. ESSP, FM playbook update, VFA, etc.
4. Provide technical solutions/support to facility ENG/OPS teams to improve cost effectiveness and facilities reliability.
5. Develop and update EFM training matrix, track the status of completion and well document.
6. Support all sorts of external ISO and regulatory audits and internal compliance audits on AAP development and closure.
7. SPOC for energy consumption management of MH campus, reporting to region.
8. Lead to regularly update all controlled engineering drawings and good documentation practices.
9. Lead in the rollout of cGXP and E&PS SDP practices at the site levels.
10. Consolidate and update monthly ops report campus-wide.
11. Cross micro-region technical support.
Education: University bachelor degree at least, Mechanical/electrical engineering
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience
Key required competencies:
Excellent interpersonal, English communication (written & verbal), problem-solving, influence, planning, organizing, and time management skills are required. A superior team player is a must.
Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with regulators and associates is required.
Excellent demonstrated project management skills are required, including ability to produce and maintain project schedules & budgets, create dashboards and track metrics, and assemble project information into clearly written reports that document findings and recommendations.
Demonstrated experience is required in identifying, evaluating and controlling operational facilities/utilities failures in the workplace.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)