Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
4S Business Developer Madrid Orthopedics
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1705617575W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd is hiring a Business Development Manager to help leading with the trauma commercially strategy along the Spanish geography, drive sales growth and improve portfolio profitability.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the implementation and development of customer solutions & specialty specific sales plans, which support the achievement of our ambitious regional and local trauma business plans.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a new customer solution by providing clinical and economical evidence.
- You will shape and drive specific sales & marketing strategies, which support the achievement of our ambitious business plan.
- You will join a dynamic regional team motivated by their ambition to further expand access to a revolutionary newly strategy and work closely with other colleagues to enable and drive activities jointly to successfully develop & grow this business opportunity.
- The BDM not only builds customer relationships, but also drives the right mix of activities needed to support the business strategy on a territory level.
- Drive customer segmentation, targeting and positioning to ensure proper development and marketing strategy alignment.
- Stimulate demand and accelerate customer conversion by implementing the commercial strategy.
- Monitor and analyse the market, understand barriers & address drivers, assess competitive environment & report trends.
- Gain alignment with the marketing team on strategies and marketing collaterals for assigned portfolio.
- Report to the local and regional team about the strategy implementation and success based on lagging and leading indicators.
- Establish well-working stakeholder networks to support e.g. referrals
- Ensure correct supply chain management
- Function as territory representative in the commercial Spanish team
- Extensive medical device sales experience essential, preferably within Trauma
- Operating Theatre experience essential
- Extensive experience understanding broader market dynamics essential including value drivers and reimbursement system
- Broader Commercial experience outside of a theatre sales role is essential (e.g. commercial strategy role, or Marketing)
- Good English level, spoken and written.
- Desirable knowledge about MDR collaterals and market trends.
What else will you need?
- High performer with leadership skills and potential to develop
- Entrepreneurial attitude, being a self-starter and goal oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to positively influence mindsets and gain commitment
- Ability to rapidly gain trust building up internal and external relationships
- Maintain accountability for his/her actions and be able to take all aspects into consideration for decision-making process in challenging situations
- Demonstrate both strategic and analytical capabilities
- Problem-solving mindset with project management skills
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)