Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Development Specialist Barcelona Orthopedics
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1705617505W
- Executes market business plan within a region or considering a strategical portfolio of products.
- Analyzes local market trends, competition, and customer needs using available data and personal/team knowledge.
- Defines and Manages execution of product strategiesExecutes clinical education programs designed to teach procedural awareness, procedural skills and the safe and efficacious use of products. Delivers clinical training to meet market needs.
- Executes referring physician and patient education programs which include lectures and symposia, health fairs, and distribution of patient education materials.
- Conducts marketing presentations and follow up activities to build market level awareness and adoption.
- Meets with key physician practices and hospital marketing and administrative personnel to present marketing programs and procedure expansion solutions.
- Provides training and support to targeted top tier customers regarding emerging procedure adoption and safe and efficacious use of products.
- Establishes key partnerships across a wide range of stakeholders, including surgeons, nurses, referring physicians, hospital administration, societies, and program administrators.
- Understands proper application of all company products.
- Handles standard customer product questions and objections consistent with sales training.
Academic Training and Knowledge
- Bachellor Degree (Economics, Law…etc) / MBA / Postgraduate in Marketing will be preferable.
- English Language: Advanced /
- Cross experience with Marketing will be very valuable. Experience in sales and client relationship management.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to understand business strategies and to translate this into tactical plans.
- Experience in managing complex tenders and supporting the sales force teams.
- Effective communicator with experience in presenting complex issues and influencing people.
- Ability to manage uncertainty and complexity. Adept at making fact based conclusions about the impact of market dynamics, customers and competitors on the Sales Force and developing the solutions to address it appropriately.
- The ability to lead and influence as evidenced by experience, as a manager or project leader is required as is the experience and knowledge to work in a matrix environment.
- Analytical expertise is required.
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented.
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)