Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cluster Category Manager, Northern Europe
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1705617459W
Cluster Category Manager Northern Europe (NE)
Pinewood Wokingham or High Wycombe
Travel will be approx.20%
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Global Procurement function of Johnson & Johnson offers exciting career opportunities for high caliber Procurement professionals. We provide value by delivering superior procurement performance, assuring integrity and compliance by developing great business leaders with Procurement expertise. At Johnson & Johnson a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Cluster Category Manager NE to join our procurement team in support of approximately $400 million in spend in Marketing & Sales and Business Services categories for Johnson & Johnson Companies. This opportunity may suit a marketing professional that has experience of the procurement world or vice versa.
You will represent Procurement in the cluster as primary point of contact to the Business. You will lead and direct the implementation of category initiatives to support the Business teams in the different sectors such as Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices as well as across sector initiatives within Johnson & Johnson’s operating companies in Northern Europe (countries of operation UK, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway & Iceland).
It’s a very exciting role with lots of scope for the right person.
What you’re great at:
Collaboration and stakeholder management will be your biggest strength and it goes without saying that teamed with your demonstrated experience within Commercial Category Management in Marketing and Sales will make you true success.
You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and be able to work both as an individual and as a strong team player with a great deal of flexibility
You will have a flair for designing and driving innovative sourcing solutions for the organization and will be great at providing insights to the Global and Regional Category teams.
As the Cluster Category Manager, your typical day may include:
- Representing Procurement in the cluster as Primary point of contact
- Active Stakeholder Management to enable key procurement initiatives
- Identify business insights, business needs and priorities in close collaboration with the category organization and the Business Engagement Lead’s
Category & Supplier Management
- Understand the category strategy and drive the strategy implementation in the cluster in close collaboration with the business partners to deliver maximum value for J&J
- Accountable for delivery of Procurement cluster commitments including financial, service, reliability, quality, social impact, innovation, and growth
- Develop deep supplier relationships with cluster specific suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development, and improvement of end-to-end value, and bring innovation to the business
- Escalate issues that may impact the Regional and/or Global Procurement organization.
You will be a strong influencer with ability to see issues from multiple viewpoints and understand differing needs. You will be a demonstrated leader with broad experience in Commercial Category Management in Marketing and Sales (Media & Agencies, Professional Education, Sales & Distributions, Marketing Operations or Market Research) as well as very strong Stakeholder Engagement & Customer Orientation.
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management)
- Strong leadership, communication, influencing, collaboration and talent development skills
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives
- Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues
- Ability to show strategic thinking
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently present complex information in English, any additional Cluster language will be a plus
- Strong level of credibility with internal customers, and with the supplier community
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment, while ensuring the organization is able to effectively and efficiently move through transitions
In return for all this great work, you’ll own and you’ll grow by:
If you are ambitious and looking to accelerate your career then this role will offer you that. We are a company that invests in developing our leaders. Working across the various business units will give you an expanded network and great visibility to showcase your many talents.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)