Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Workforce Administration Programmes HR Leader
Requisition ID: 1705617379W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Workforce Administration Programmes HR Leader
Full time permanent contract
What is the job about?
The Workforce Administration Programmes HR Leader will provide leadership in creating the EMEA Initiatives approach for EMEA Global Services HR Workforce Administration; the leader will be creating plans and ensuring their delivery by coordinating all efforts by end to end Global Services HR Workforce Administration planning for every initiative as well as creating the initiatives portfolio. Large portion of the coordination will belong into area of stakeholder management and driving implementation. The initiatives are based on the business needs and their scope is expected to cover especially Workforce Administration programs, technology and process upgrades but also acquisitions / divestitures coordination, Operational and Service excellence projects, Service delivery and process improvements initiatives, reporting and KPI set up etc. The Leader will manage one direct report focusing specifically on HR Process and Service delivery improvements.
As Workforce Administration Programmes HR Leader, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Create and maintain portfolio of the EMEA GS WFA Initiatives
- Prepare, lead & coordinate plans for specific initiatives including the resource demand, and drive implementation also by strong stakeholder management and driving responsible roles to actions
- Lead one direct report with strong focus on process and service delivery improvements in WFA across EMEA. Strong drive in areas of process efficiencies.
- Connect to other internal stakeholders and their overall initiatives plans (eg Talent Acquisition, Reporting teams, HR leaders…and represent GS WFA in the relevant meetings
- Prepare methodology for the above work, in cooperation with GS HR EMEA Initiative Senior manager and Strategy & Operations department
- Take ownership for initiatives coordination and in time completion on the GS WFA part
- Own reporting on the progress
- Cooperate and create close connection with central TA and ERLR departments, Strategy & Operations departments; BU HR and others
- Coordinate activities with GS HR EMEA Senior Initiative Leader and initiatives leaders from Employee Relations/Labor relations and Talent Acquisition
- Coordinate other efforts with S&O department, eg continuous improvement projects and delivery excellence projects
- Strong stakeholder management across all tiers; understanding real business needs and adjusting the approach/methodology to them
We are looking for you, if you have:
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of HR, preferably from Workforce Administration / HR Services / HR Operations
- Ability to project manage bigger initiatives
- Ability to connect with stakeholders and create strong working relationships in a diverse, multinational environment
- Systematic approach and good planning skills
- Proactive can-do attitude when facing and overcoming obstacles
- Sense of urgency and ability to constantly balance more priorities
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Workday is useful, workday and salesforce are an advantage
- Experience from work transitions and management of change are an advantage
- Experience with People Management is beneficial
- Experience with leading projects/initiatives in a big multinational company are beneficial
- Understanding of WFA Functional domains is beneficial
What do we offer in reward?
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)